– Lift (standard mast): from 540 - 540 mm.
– Capacity / load: from 2.00 to 2.00 tons.
- Pallet truck with additional mast lift.
- Powerful, maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor.
- Manoeuvrable and compact.
- Full manoeuvrability with upright tiller.
The EJE C20 is a low lift truck which can also be used for order picking and light stacking operations. In addition to the support arm lift, the load can be raised to an overall height of 752 mm via a simplex mast contained in the battery compartment. This allows the operator for example to pick goods at a comfortable height.
Light stacking operations, such as stacking half Euro pallets, can be easily undertaken with the separate support arm and mast lift (optional). The support arm lift capacity is 2000 kg while the mast lift capacity is 700 kg.
Another plus is the maintenance-free drive motor with 3-phase AC technology. It offers strong acceleration and high speed in any situation with low consumption values – the best conditions for fast and efficient goods throughput.
The low-mounted, long tiller ensures the truck maintains a safe distance from the operator. Especially when cornering, the EJE C20 maintains an adequate distance. The crawl speed button allows safe travel with a vertical tiller. At the touch of a button, the brake is released and activation of the travel switch automatically reduces the speed of travel significantly.
The multi-functional tiller arm is full of innovations: Sealed sensor system (IP 65) for maximum breakdown protection, rocker switches with contactless electronics for precise operation in any tiller position, ergonomically arranged switches.
Advantages in Detail
Innovative 3-phase AC technology
Jungheinrich three-phase AC motors offer higher performance while simultaneously reducing running costs:
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Stepless smooth control of travel speed via the travel switch.
- Rapid direction change.
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
- 2-year warranty on the drive motor.
Sprung and cushioned support wheels – linked via the ProTracLink torsion bar – distribute equalising forces dependent on travel conditions i.e. evenly across all wheels during straight-line travel; concentrated on the outer support wheel during cornering.
Fully informed at all times
Extensive instruments and setting options offer control at a glance:
- Discharge indicator (3-colour LED) with lift cutout.
- Adjustable travel parameters via CanDis and CanCode (optional).
- CanDis information display (optional) with additional service hour display and service data storage.
- Activation of truck via PIN and selection of 3 travel programs via CanCode (optional).
Travelling in comfort
The SpeedControl impulse control system facilitates comfortable, safe travel:
- The speed set by the drive switch is maintained under all travel conditions – even on gradients / descents.
- Automatic braking in the event of unintentional rolling on ramps.
- Individually adjustable travel parameters (acceleration, top speed, motor brake) facilitate optimum adjustment to suit any requirement.
- 3 different travel programs can be selected (optional).
- Energy recovery due to regenerative braking when decelerating.
- Very low noise level during travel.
Lower maintenance costs
Significantly lower operating costs in the long term:
- Maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor without carbon brushes.
- Easy access to all components through 1-piece front cover secured by only 2 screws.
- Excellent protection against dust and humidity through IP 54 enclosure of controller and plugs.
- Reduced support wheel wear when approaching ramps at an angle thanks to level equalisation – a mechanical link keeps both support wheels at the same height, ensuring no impact from the lower support wheel and therefore no more damage.
Optimum pallet handling
- Side entry into empty euro or closed pallets with enclosed skids on both fork tips.
- Separate control of mast and support arm lift for removal semi / quarter pallets from Euro pallets (optional).
Professional battery management
The energy-saving 3-phase AC technology – in combination with battery capacities of up to 250 Ah –is the best guarantee for long operating times:
- 2 PzB 200 Ah batteries for vertical battery exchange.
- Lateral battery exchange (optional) for 2 PzB 250 Ah batteries.
- Built-in charger (24 V/30 A for wet cell batteries and maintenance-free batteries) for easy charging at any mains socket (optional).
- Writing pad with light.
- Load guard.
- Straightforward release of the brake with special key switch.
- Cold store version.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.