Tow tractors - Tow tractor 3.0t
– Capacity / load: from 3.00 to 3.00 tons.
- Width only 600 mm.
- Semi-automatic remote coupling release.
The EZS 130 is a particularly compact tow tractor, ideal for pulling trailers up to 3,000 kg. A narrow width of just 600 mm makes the EZS the ideal truck for particularly narrow and confined spaces. Attaching several trailers allows the loading areas to be varied. This contributes towards flexible and economical material handling.
The coupling is clearly visible from any position and is also easily accessible. The semi-automatic remote coupling release (optional) allows for the coupling/releasing of trailers without the operator having to leave the platform. This saves both time and costs. A further advantage: The truck is available with several different couplings and can thus be adapted to any type of trailer.
The 24 V drive motor with its 3-phase AC technology ensures high performance. The advantages: Powerful acceleration and high maximum speed. Combined with significant energy savings, extended operating times and minimised maintenance costs (due to omission of carbon brushes). This is due to the optimised efficiency, the matched relationship between the drive motor and drive electronic control as well as regenerative braking.
The main ergonomic advantages are the low stand-on platform for frequent mounting and dismounting and the short distance from operator position to load. The EZS also operates effortlessly in confined spaces. Its turning radius is so small that the operator will feel that he is turning on the spot.
The jetPILOT steering wheel, supportive backrest and automatic curveCONTROL speed reduction, as well as the load wheels with CSE tyres provide comfort and safety, especially on corners.
Advantages in Detail
Innovative 3-phase AC technology
Our 3-phase AC technology motors offer you more power and performance, while at the same time, reducing operating costs. Advantages:
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid direction change.
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
- 2-year warranty on the drive motor.
Very narrow design
With its narrow width of only 600 mm, the EZS is ideally suitable for narrow aisles and confined spaces.
Comfortable and safe operation
When cornering, The speedCONTROL impulse control and curveCONTROL automatic speed reduction, provides smooth, safe travel, adjustable for every application:
- The speed set by the drive switch is maintained under all travel conditions – even on gradients / descents.
- 3 adjustable travel programs for individual adjustment to any requirements.
- Regenerative braking with energy recovery when slowing down.
- Safe cornering, the operator has the truck under control at all times.
- Low operator platform for frequent and effortless entry and exit.
- The operator is a short distance from the cab, so can easily reach the coupling and load.
- The coupling is clearly visible from any position and is also easily accessible.
- Fast and easy trailer coupling and decoupling with semi-automatic remote release from operator platform (optional).
- jetPILOT electric steering wheel.
- CSE load wheels for excellent travel comfort.
Rugged construction for the toughest applications
- Frame made from high-grade, 8mm steel sheet.
- Extra-high chassis apron to the front.
Long operating times available with lead-acid battery
Energy-efficient 3-phase AC technology and high battery capacities allow for long operating times:
- Standard version: 2 PzS 250 Ah.
- Integrated charger (24 V/ 30 A) for easy charging at any 230-V mains socket (optional).
Fully informed at all times
Extensive display provides a complete overview:
- CanDis (optional) provides information on the battery discharge status, number of operating hours and fault codes.
- Activation of truck via PIN code and selection of 3 travel programs via keypad (optional).
- Adjustable travel parameters via CanDis and CanCode (optional).
- Several couplings for different trailer types.
- Rear inching via buttons in the backrest on both sides.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.