Electric Forklifts - Three-wheel truck 1.0 - 1.5t
– Lift (standard mast): from 2300 - 6500 mm.
– Capacity / load: from 1.00 to 1.50 tons.
- Compact three-phase AC powered, rear-wheel drive fork lift truck.
- Optimum energy efficiency.
- Ergonomic workstation.
- Compact dimensions.
- Processor-controlled, upgradeable AC electronics.
Rear-wheel drive, compact design, high performance data and optimum ergonomically optimised working conditions – these are the strengths of our EFG 110k/110-115 electric three-wheel counterbalanced fork lift trucks.
The design allows for high manoeuvrability, as well as fast manoeuvring in HGVs, wagons and containers. The ergonomic and performance-enhancing cockpit is characterised by a low entry height of only 520 mm. This guarantees easy and safe boarding.
Individual adjustment options for all operator sizes are possible thanks to the adjustable steering column and the 3-way adjustable comfort seat. At 2090 mm high, the comfort high roof offers plenty of headroom (container roof with a height of 1970 mm optional).
The hydraulic levers and soloPILOT (raising/lowering, direction change and horn in one lever) are comfortably situated for the operator’s hands. The excellent all-round visibility increases safety.
The comfort display is configured for viewing when looking in the direction of the forks. All service-relevant data is stored. Clear text displays provide information about operating hours as well as the battery charge (including lift cut-out).
With low steering/lever positioning forces, the power generated by the 3-phase AC motor, summarised as per IP 54, is easily adjusted. Dynamic, smooth acceleration is optimally supported by the conventional accelerator/brake pedal configuration. The EFG 110k/110-115 electric three-wheel counterbalanced fork lift truck is convincing both indoors and outdoors.
Advantages in Detail
Outstanding price/performance ratio
- First-class design of operator seat, high performance data and low life-cycle costs give an outstanding price/performance ratio.
High residual capacity
- Full rated capacity up to 4500 mm (EFG 115) or 5000 mm (EFG 110k/110/113) can be achieved. This is due to excellent stability and safety.
Innovative motor technology
Drive and lift motor with 3-phase AC technology with excellent thermal economy (no fans required).
Relaxed, fatigue-free work, even during long shifts due to ergonomically designed workstation:
- Standard comfort high roof for superior headroom.
- Outstanding visibility through panorama mast and fork carriage.
- Comfortable operation due to combined travel direction/hydraulic lever or multiPILOT (optional).
- Easier hydraulic power steering (5.2 revolutions for 180º steering angle).
Significantly reduced maintenance
- Single-piece metal cover ensures quick and easy access to the battery compartment.
- Dirt, damp and water-resistant motors due to encapsulated design and electronic components complying to IP 54.
- Prolonged service intervals: only every 1000 operating hours or every 12 months.
- Hydraulic steering with fully encapsulated cog-wheel system.
- Maintenance and wear-free motors in AC technology.
Economic driving and lifting
- 3-phase AC technology ensures optimum performance.
- Energy recovery system.
- Omission of motor fans.
- Significantly prolonged work cycles and correspondingly reduced battery exchange.
- Progressive lowering brake valve, allows equal lowering speed with and without load.
Innovative steering and safety technology
- Impulse AC technology steering, allows sensitive driving.
- Programmable performance parameters ensure flexibility.
- 5 selectable travel programs (optional).
- Automatic reduction of travel speed when cornering by curveCONTROL (optional).
soloPILOT (standard equipment)
- Combination of the lifting/lowering, travel direction switch and horn functions in one control lever.
- Operation of the additional functions - forward/backward tilting, sideshift (optional) and additional hydraulics (optional) with controls positioned directly in line.
- Combination of all drive and hydraulic functions into one central control lever.
- Smooth activation of all control commands without moving the hand.
- Ergonomically optimised handle.
- Also possible to smoothly operate several hydraulic functions at the same time.
3-phase AC motors
- Maintenance-free drive with fully enclosed 3-phase AC motors with no carbon brushes.
- Resistant to dust, dirt and damp.
- Excellent thermal economy (fans are not required) due to drive and lift motor in 3-phase AC technology.