Medium/high level order pickers - Order picker 1.0 - 1.2t
– Lift (standard mast): from 3000 - 11500 mm.
– Capacity / load: from 1.00 - 1.20 tons.
- 48-volt 3-phase AC technology.
- Up to 2 shifts without battery exchange.
- RFID technology.
- Redundant height and weight checks.
- Logistics Interface.
- Modular design and special build solutions ex-works.
The EKS 210/312 order pickers offer the highest picking performance in the high-rack warehouse. Both truck concepts are optimised for their respective application. The EKS 210 with 1000 kg load capacity and order picking heights up to 7845 mm is specially designed for manoeuvrability in wide aisles. Its narrow frame size of just 900 mm ensures maximum agility. The EKS 312 with 1,200 kg load capacity and order picking heights up to 11,345 mm offers high throughput performance. Both order pickers set new benchmarks when it comes to flexibility, efficiency and ergonomics.
The Jungheinrich modular system offers flexibility and a multitude of customisation options for the future, e.g. modular load-bearing components such as platforms, walk-on load sections or additional lifts and an adapter system for the flexible design of cabin widths and electronic height limitations for the masts.
The integrated Jungheinrich warehouseNAVIGATION system (optional) enables the control computers on the EKS to communicate directly with the warehouse management system. The target positions are approached automatically. Incorrect journeys are avoided. Productivity and picking quality are significantly improved. The 48-volt, 3-phase technology ensures strong acceleration and high lifting speeds with unrivalled low power consumption. The advantage: Fully usable throughout two shifts in normal operation without battery change.
The EKS operator can achieve this performance with ease. The cab provides a generous workplace with excellent visibility. At the centre of the control concept, is the two-piece console for the operator and the large information display.
Advantages in Detail
Pioneer of 3-phase AC technology
This expertise is reflected in our drive and control technology:
- Low energy consumption.
- Reduced maintenance and wear.
High throughput and order picking performance
- High acceleration for driving and lifting.
- Quick main and auxiliary masts.
High flexibility through modular design:
- Range of chassis and cabin width options available.
- Flexible control panel design.
- Load handler Additional lift, walk-on pallets or platform solutions.
- Free ranging.
- Mechanical rail guidance or inductive guidance (both optional).
- Electronic height limitations.
- TÜV-certified control system (CAN-Bus).
Cost-effective energy management
- Doubled energy recovery through regenerative braking and lowering.
- Workplace lighting using energy-saving LED spotlights.
- Pick-by-Light: Activation of LED spotlights upon reaching the destination.
- Longer operating times with only one battery charge (up to 2 shifts).
- Active energy and battery management.
- Longer battery life.
RFID technology (optional)
- Truck control with transponder technology.
- Permanent distance measurement for exact positioning within the warehouse.
- High degree of safety for switching / safety functions (aisle end recognition), lift / drive cut-outs, speed reduction.
- Travel speeds optimised according to the floor topology.
- Linking the EKS to a warehouse management system (WMS) via radio data terminal or scanner.
- Direct acceptance of the target destination in the narrow aisle on the truck display.
- Automatic vertical positioning.
- Automatic horizontal position control system.
- High degree of automation.
- Improved order-picking performance.
- Effective twin cycles.
- Elimination of incorrect positioning through RFID location detection.
- Maximum flexibility in the warehouse when adapting to existing WMS and warehouse management.
Integrated personal safety system PSS (optional)
- On-site integration with the safety computer.
- Project planning, commissioning and maintenance by Jungheinrich.
Ergonomics and comfort
- Generously dimensioned entrance into the cab.
- Stand-on platform height lowered - only 245 mm.
- large headroom.
- Flat surrounding barrier for easy access to the pallet.
- Outstanding field of view over the load and the aisle.
- Height-adjustable operating consoles with integral shelf.
- Configurable membrane keyboard with numeric pad.
- Switchless two-handed operating concept.
- Drive control by thumb movement.
Control system (CAN-Bus)
- All functions are adjustable.
- Electronically controlled drive wheel braking.
Commissioning and maintenance
- Quick and reliable commissioning through teach-in process.
- Integrated diagnostic system for remote maintenance via modem.
- Maintenance interval 1,000 operating hours.
- Electronics with non-wearing sensor system.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.