Electric Pedestrian stacker 2.2t
– Lift (standard mast): from 1660 - 2560 mm.
– Capacity / load: from 2.00 to 2.00 tons.
- 3-phase AC drive motor.
- Crawl speed button for full manoeuvrability with tiller upright.
- Optimum driving characteristics with ProTracLink.
- Exact load positioning.
- Multifunctional tiller arm for intuitive operation.
The ERD electric pedestrian controlled truck is especially for HGV double-deck loading and unloading. As a very versatile and powerful truck, it is also suitable for order picking, cost-effective transport of loads over longer distances or for storage/retrieval up to a lifting height of 2900 mm.
A modular system consisting of stand-on platforms, battery compartments, drives and different masts is adaptable to a customer-specific application. This allows the ERD to be individually adapted and optimised to meet your requirements.
Numerous additional options and the robust design of the trucks make work easier, increase the safety of the operator and truck and reduce vibrations experienced by the operator.
In addition to the innovative platform suspension, the complete drive unit is spring loaded with shockPROTECT as standard. Particularly when driving on a ramp, this reduces the shock and impact acting on the truck, the load and especially on the operator.
The standard electric steering ensures fatigue-free driving, even with heavy loads. The curveCONTROL assistance system ensures automatic speed reduction for safety when cornering. The drivePLUS option with a travel speed of up to 14 km/h also enables fast and energy-efficient goods throughput.
High-performance Li-ion batteries with fast and boost charging capability or standard batteries with up to 465 Ah are available for particularly demanding applications. Combined with modern 3-phase AC technology, this means longer operating times with simultaneously low power consumption, especially for use in multi-shift operation.
Advantages in Detail
Variable truck equipment
- 4 platform versions (foldable, compact, extended and order-picking platform).
- 3 drive versions for powerful acceleration and travel speeds up to 14 km/h.
- 3 battery compartment sizes for batteries from 200 Ah to 465 Ah.
- 14 masts up to 2900 mm lift height.
- 2 fork lengths (1150 and 1190 mm).
- Jungheinrich shockPROTECT: Platform sprung drive to protect operator, truck and load against impact.
- Fatigue-free steering thanks to electric steering via ergonomically designed smartPILOT (with optional height adjustment).
- Sprung and cushioned support wheels – firmly linked via the ProTracLink torsion bar – for safe handling in under all driving conditions.
- Quick and easy adjustment of the platform suspension to the individual operator weight, thanks to adjustable, sprung stand-on platform (optional).
- 2-inch display provides information about battery charge status, number of operating hours, residual time display, error codes and travel speed incl. selection of 3 travel programs by softkey (optional).
- Various practical storage trays.
- Optimised and safe cornering speed thanks to load-dependent curveCONTROL (with ERD 220 and 220 drivePLUS).
- Regulated hydraulics (optional) for smooth depositing of the load and precise pallet positioning in the racking.
- Optional integrated dayLED daytime running lights for better visibility in poorly lit areas.
- Active foot protection: Speed reduction when feet are outside the truck (optional).
- Activation of the truck by EasyAccess via softkey, PIN code or transponder card (optional).
- Powerful motor for excellent acceleration values and high driving speed.
- Long operating times due to energy-saving 3-phase AC technology and high battery capacities of 200-465 Ah.
- Lateral battery exchange for multi-shift operation (optional).
- Pallet stop on the frame for quick and precise positioning of 2 pallets one above the other.
- Load guard in 2 heights.
- Option mount on the battery lid.
- Robust, universally applicable option bracket.
- Spotlight for HGV illumination.
- Shrink wrap holder.
- A4 writing pad.
- Magnetic storage compartment.
- Climbing aids for pallet traverse entry.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.