Reach truck - Reach truck 1.4 - 1.6t
– Lift (standard mast): from 4550 - 10700 mm.
– Capacity / load: from 1.40 to 1.60 tons.
- Reach mast technology saves space.
- Optimum energy efficiency.
- Spacious operator seat.
- Sensitive operation.
- Perfect adaptability.
Compact design, high performance figures, innovative technology and optimum ergonomic working conditions. These are the strengths of our ETM/ETV 214/216 reach trucks – whether for handling pallets or operating in drive-through and drive-in racking, whether for extremely narrow areas, low clearances or for single shift or multi-shift applications: The ETM/ETV 214/216 reach trucks offer the right solution for any application.
The main advantages of this series are:
- Space saving with narrow aisle widths from 2711 mm.
- Residual capacities of 1000 kg to more than 10 metres lift height.
- Greater throughput while simultaneously reducing energy consumption. This is achieved due to the very latest drive and control technology.
Advanced ergonomics and technology promote productivity:
- Generously dimensioned cab and outstanding visibility both during travel and when stacking pallets.
- Automotive layout of the pedals.
- Automatic speed reduction when cornering with curveCONTROL.
180° and 360° steering: Operator can chose between minimum turning radius and fast change in travel direction. When travelling straight ahead, the steering wheel spinner knob is always positioned at the ergonomically ideal 9 o’clock position.
The soloPILOT control lever facilitates sensitive stacking even at high lift heights.
The right configuration for your needs: An extensive catalogue of options with a wide variety of assistance systems and battery versions from 465 to 775 Ah ensures the truck can be adapted to suit any application.
Advantages in Detail
Our masts ensure maximum safety and effective utilisation of warehouse capacity at extreme heights.
- Triplex masts with lifting heights up to 10,700 mm.
- Excellent visibility of the load.
- Low clearances at high lift heights.
- High residual capacities even at extreme lift heights.
- Patented mast reach cushioning (optional).
- Optional energy recovery through patented regenerative lowering.
Maximum performance due to the comfortable operator seat.
- Fabric seat with adjustment options for seating position, backrest and body weight.
- Plenty of storage options.
- Important controls within easy reach.
- Generous space, even for tall operators.
- Electric steering (choose 180° or 360° mode). When driving in a straight line, the steering wheel spinner knob is always at the optimum ergonomic position.
- Automotive layout of the pedals.
- Optional panorama overhead guard provides a clear view of the raised load.
soloPILOT control lever
- The control lever for activating all hydraulic functions, also selects the direction of travel and the horn.
- All controls are within the operator's field of vision and a single function is clearly assigned to each one.
- Travel direction switch, features intuitive direction change.
- Sensitive control of all functions for operating accuracy within millimetres.
- Additional attachments, such as an optional fork positioner are also optimally controlled with the soloPILOT.
- multiPILOT available as an option.
Easy-to-read operator display
The most important operating data at a glance:
- Display of direction of travel and wheel position.
- Battery status, with display of time remaining until the next charge required.
- 3 adjustable travel programs for individual adjustment to any requirements.
- Operating hours and time of day.
- Lift height (optional).
- Load weight (optional).
- EasyAccess – Keyless access system via softkey, PIN code or optional transponder card.
Assistance systems and options
For more power and full load stability:
- operationCONTROL continuously measures the load weight and compares it with the residual capacity of the truck. An optical warning on the operator display as well as an acoustic warning are triggered when approaching the limit value.
- positionCONTROL with SNAP function enables simple and fast stacking without additional pressing of buttons.
- liftNAVIGATION transfers stacking orders automatically from the warehouse management system. This prevents stacking errors.
- The anti-slip system ensures more traction on wet or dusty floors.
- Fork camera and ergonomically adjustable motor enable especially safe and efficient stacking and retrieval.
Option packages for different operating conditions
- 'Efficiency' for long operating times with one battery.
- 'drivePLUS' for frequent journeys over long distances.
- 'liftPLUS' for extensive lifting to high lift heights.
- Holder for radio data terminal, writing board or video monitor, for example.
The EJC offers plenty of storage space for a tidy workplace:
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.