The hydraulic dock leveller with telescopic lip (500 mm) offers optimum flexibility for handling all loading situations including end loads. The telescopic lip can be extended onto the vehicle bed with the utmost precision. The lip design includes four maintenance free roller bearings to reduce friction and to provide a very user friendly operation. The tapered lip provides flexibility when handling different vehicle widths. Available as dock box model and hang-in frame model. The durable platform (standard 8 mm thickness) is raised by two lifting cylinders with a build in velocity fuse to rapidly stop platform drop in an emergency case (early departure). The micro-processor controls can be adjusted to meet your specific operating requirements. The safety features include return to dock position, velocity fuse free-fall protection, full range toeguards with painted yellow/black warning stripes and two maintenance support bolts.
Genisys Hydraulic Dock Leveler Features and Benefits
- Smooth transition - Constant-radius rear hinge, two-point crown control on the front lip hinge, and an optimized lip chamfer provide a smooth transition from the facility floor to the trailer for your operators, forklifts and products.
- Platform construction - 8"(200mm) beam spacing provides flexibility to accommodate a variety of material handling equipment. Ideal for 3-wheel fork truck traffic.
- Rear hinge support - Four vertical supports provide added structural integrity.
- Maintenance strut - Integral maintenance strut supports the platform and lip for easy service access.
- Seal beneath and around the dock leveler - PitMasterTM Under-leveler Seal is an available option that helps prevent energy loss, improve dock cleanliness and increase employee comfort.
- 12-month warranty guarantee - Rite-Hite warrants all components to be free of defects in material and workmans ship, under normal use, for a one-year period in accordance with Rite-Hite's Standard Warranty Policy.