Tow tractors - Flatbed truck 1.5t
– Capacity / load: from 1.50 to 1.50 tons.
- Compact and manoeuvrable truck.
- Version with and without cab.
- Loading area can carry up to 1.5 t.
- Outstanding driver comfort thanks to sprung frame.
- Electrohydraulic steering.
Robust, versatile and economic – these are the advantages of our EZS 515 electric flatbed truck. Whether indoors or outdoors: With a load capacity up to 1.5 t, this heavy-duty, high-performance flatbed truck is suitable for almost every application.
In addition to outstanding travel comfort and safety, the Series 5 tow tractors also offer outstanding performance with low energy consumption.
- Ideal for maintenance, rapid supply of spare parts or as four-wheel tow tractors.
- Able to meet requirements for load gates, tarpaulin top or boxed housings.
- Comfort suspension system: The fully cushioned suspension with springs and shock absorbers on all wheels protects the operator's back as well as the truck.
- Robust design: The strong steel frame and heavy-duty moulded parts last for the entire service life of the truck even when used day in, day out.
- LED lighting: The optional lighting is environmentally friendly and not sensitive to vibrations.
- Suitable couplings can be attached.
- Spacious operator position: A low footstep and spacious footwell ensure ergonomic operation as well as the arrangement and accessibility of the steering wheel and switches.
- Electro-hydraulic steering enables precise driving with less effort.
- Automatic parking brake with roll-back protection: When the truck comes to a standstill on slopes, it is secured by an automatic parking brake.
- The 48-V, 3-phase AC motor provides powerful acceleration and a high top speed.
- Regenerative braking: The braking energy is fed back into the battery, thereby extending its operating period.
Conclusion: Sophisticated ergonomics and technology in the form of our EZW 515 ensure safe, effortless working combined with cost and energy efficiency.
Advantages in Detail
Innovative 3-phase AC technology
Jungheinrich 3-phase AC motors offer high performance while simultaneously reducing running costs:
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration and high top speed, even when laden.
- Rapid direction change.
- Maintenance-free drive motor.
- 2-year warranty on the drive motor.
Comfortable and safe operation
The speedCONTROL impulse control system facilitates comfortable, safe travel with adjustment options for every application:
- The fully sprung frame with springs and shock absorber guarantees traction at all times.
- The automatic parking brake ensures reliable starting and roll-back protection on gradients.
- The travel speed, set using the accelerator is maintained in all situations.
- Energy recovery – regenerative braking when decelerating.
- Programmable crawl speed button allows travel at reduced speed.
- Three alternative travel programs can be set to suit every specific need.
- Seeing and being seen: 2-stage LED lights (daytime running lights, travel lights).
- Easy entry and exit due to the low footstep.
- Spacious operator position with large foot-well.
- Short distances from the operator position to the coupling and load.
- Easy to use electrohydraulic steering.
- Inching controls for simple coupling and decoupling (optional).
- Non-marking superelastic wheels (optional).
- Well organised with many storage areas for the operator.
Rugged construction for the toughest applications
- Frame made from high-grade, 8-mm steel plate.
- Extra-high frame apron on front.
- Robust LED lights: Front lights, rear lights and indicators (optional).
- Lateral protection provided by skirting (optional).
Batteries and charging technology
Energy-efficient 3-phase AC technology and high battery capacities allow for long operating times. Optional built-in charger offers easy charging at standard sockets:
- Standard version: 4 PzS 320 Ah.
- Maintenance-free: 4 PzV 280 Ah.
Fully informed at all times
Easy to read display and instruments allows a complete overview of battery discharge status, number of operating hours, speed and error codes:
- PIN activation of the truck (optional).
- Adjustable travel parameters.
- Various icons provide information about the status of the truck.
Additional optional equipment
A comprehensive range of accessories allows for individual tailoring to your requirements:
- Structures on platform: Tail lifts, platforms or flat beds.
- Inching buttons for simple coupling and decoupling.
- Holder for radio data components.
- Different couplings.
- Built-in charger: Charging the built-in battery at standard sockets.
- Cabs with various options for outdoor use. Also available without cab.
- Further options for the right configuration of the platform length.
- Also available: EZS tow tractor Series 5 (basic truck for EZW 515).