– Lift (standard mast): from 1540 to 1540 mm.
– Capacity / load: from 1.00 to 1.00 tons.
- Flexible operation on small ramps and uneven ground.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Compact and manoeuvrable.
- Built-in charger.
Our EMC 110 electric pedestrian controlled truck with ramp comfort feature, combines performance capability, user friendliness and safety for the operator in one truck. It offers a variety of features for almost every application, such as the sorting goods in racking or feeding them onto a machine. Palletised goods are simply raised to the required picking height. Then they can be deposited into the racking or removed from the pallet without placing stress on the operator’s back.
Ergonomic and technical advantages make the EMC especially easy to handle:
- The long tiller provides the operator with low operating forces and a high safety factor.
- The sensitive lowering function (optional) ensures gentle depositing of especially delicate materials in the racking or on the floor.
The ramp comfort feature activates a simple support arm lift. This increases the ground clearance significantly – in particular around the front support arm. The advantage: Easy crossing of thresholds, uneven surfaces or small ramps without grounding.
All drive and lift functions are easily accessible from the multifunctional tiller arm without having to reach around. The crawl speed button allows the truck to operate even in very confined spaces with the tiller upright.
The EMC also offers impressive features for easy power management: The maintenance-free 70-Ah block batteries can be recharged simply by connecting the integrated charger to any 230-V mains socket. The battery discharge indicator continually displays the charge status of the battery.
The innovative 3-phase AC drive motor gives outstanding performance in this truck class and creates ideal conditions for efficient, productive work.
Advantages in Overview
- Safe and comfortable stacking and retrieval.
- Ramp comfort for uneven floors and gradients.
- Working in very confined spaces.
- Work ergonomically.
- Reduced maintenance costs.
- Long operating times.
- Additional equipment.
Advantages in Detail
Safe and comfortable stacking and retrieval
All lifting and lowering functions are conveniently controlled from the multifunctional tiller arm. This allows the operator to concentrate fully on stacking and retrieving. Other features that make stacking and retrieving particularly safe and efficient include:
- Precise and gentle depositing of loads into the racking system or on the floor.
- The lowering speed is electro-hydraulically and precisely controlled (in 2 stages) via a button on the tiller arm (optional).
- High lifting speed increases productivity.
Ramp comfort for uneven floors and gradients
2 robust cylinders increase the ground clearance under the support arms. The truck tips back slightly, ensuring that the load has a secure centre of gravity; this allows the EMC to also be used on thresholds, gradients and uneven ground.
Working in very confined spaces
The EMC is an especially compact pedestrian controlled truck. The particularly short front-end length and low weight allow for use in extremely confined spaces, in the lift and on mezzanines. The EMC is also equipped with a crawl speed button – enabling it to be manoeuvred safely even with the tiller upright.
Tiller arm optimally adapted to the ergonomic needs of the operator:
- Colour coding for intuitive operation and buttons with wear-resistant icons.
- Grip position optimally adapted to the operator's hand posture.
- Rocker switch for consistent operation in all tiller positions.
- Horn button positioned in the centre of the tiller for ease of access.
- Also used as a lift platform for reducing stress on the operator's back when loading.
Reduced maintenance costs
Service-friendly components ensure lower maintenance costs in the long-term:
- Maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor.
- One-piece front cover provides quick access to all components.
Long operating times
The battery, when used together with the energy-saving 3-phase AC technology, ensures long operating times:
- Maintenance-free 24-V / 70-Ah block batteries in gel technology.
- Integrated 230-V / 10-A charger for easy charging at any 230-V mains socket.
- 2-inch truck display incl. discharge indicator and hour meter.
- EasyAccess PIN code activation (instead of key switch) and automatic shut-off function.
- EasyAccess transponder for fast access with transponder card.
- ISO fork carriage.