– Lift (standard mast): - from 120 to 120 mm.
– Capacity / load: - from 1.40 to 1.40 tons.
- Ergonomically designed tiller can be operated with either hand.
- Maintenance-free gel batteries with on-board charger.
The Jungheinrich EME 114 is the entry model for the electric powered range of pedestrian pallet trucks - for the accelerated transport of loads and pallets with minimal effort.
With its short chassis length and width, the EME is ideal for shunting loads in confined areas. The support rollers alongside the drive wheel provide additional stability.
The ergonomically designed tiller can be operated with either hand, providing maximum operating comfort. The maintenance-free gel battery, built-in charger and numerous storage compartments all help to make operation easy throughout the working day.
Also its design makes the EME the ideal truck for applications in retail sales areas, supermarket and DIY outlets.
Advantages in Overview
- An ideal first investment in powered trucks
- Compact and manoeuvrable
- Optimum energy management
- Safety and ergonomics
Advantages in Detail
An ideal first investment in powered trucks
The EME 114 represents a step up from a hand pallet truck to a powered pedestrian pallet truck. The 1 kW motor relieves the strain on the operator when transporting pallets and loads up to a maximum of 1.4 tonnes. Over short to medium distances this makes it the ideal product for occasional picking and transporting.
Compact and manoeuvrable
The short chassis length (450 mm) and width (710 mm) allows the EME to operate in tight areas. This makes the EME 114 extremely compact and easy to steer in confined areas.
Optimum energy management
Two maintenance-free 63 Ah /12 volt gel batteries.
- Discharge indicator.
- On-board charger that can be plugged into any 13Amp plug socket.
- Hour meter.
Safety and ergonomics
- Tiller can be operated with either hand.
- Crawl speed button for safe control in confined areas.
- Numerous storage compartments.
- Support rollers ensure maximum stability.
Two widths over forks (520/650mm), two fork lengths (1000/1150mm).