– Lift (standard mast): from 122 to 122 mm.
– Capacity / load: from 1.60 to 2.00 tons.
- Manoeuvrable and compact.
- Lateral battery exchange.
- Optimum driving characteristics with ProTracLink.
The EJE Series 1 pallet trucks are a particularly economic means of loading and offloading HGVs as well as transporting pallets over short distances. The main advantage: Due to its very short chassis length (L2) of just 494 mm (short version), the EJE can be manoeuvred in the tightest of spaces.
The innovative 3-phase AC drive motor with optimised efficiency, ensures high speed and powerful acceleration. These are the best conditions for fast and efficient goods throughput.
Extremely long availability due to batteries with up to 375 Ah in combination with excellent energy management. A quick battery exchange for operations lasting more than one shift is possible due to the lateral battery exchange (optional with EJE 118/120).
Safe operation due to the low-mounted, long tiller. This maintains the necessary distance between the operator and the truck. Especially when cornering, the EJE 116-120 maintain an adequate distance. Crawl speed allows for safe travel with a vertical tiller. At the touch of a button, the brake is released and activation of the travel switch automatically reduces the speed of travel significantly. Particularly in confined spaces, the low battery height has its advantages. It provides even the shortest of operators with optimum visibility of the fork tips.
The redesigned multifunctional tiller arm is full of innovations: Sealed sensor system (IP 65) for high breakdown protection, rocker switches with contactless electronics for precise operation in any tiller position, ergonomically arranged switches.
Advantages in Overview
- Innovative 3-phase AC technology.
- Long operating times available with lead-acid battery.
- Fully informed at all times.
- Optimum cornering.
- Work ergonomically.
- Lower maintenance costs.
- Additional equipment.
- Lithium-ion technology
Advantages in Detail
Innovative 3-phase AC technology
Our 3-phase AC technology motors offer you more power and performance, while at the same time reducing operating costs:
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid direction change.
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
- 2-year warranty on the drive motor.
Long operating times available with lead-acid battery
The energy-saving 3-phase AC technology in combination with battery capacities of up to 250 Ah is the best guarantee for long operating times:
- Battery compartment size S: 2 PzB 130/150 Ah.
- Battery compartment size M: 2 PzS 180/250 Ah (also available as an option with lateral battery exchange on the EJE 118/120).
- Built-in charger (24 V/30 A for wet cell batteries and maintenance-free batteries) for easy charging at any mains socket (optional).
Fully informed at all times
Extensive instruments and setting options allow the operator to capture relevant parameters at a glance:
- Combined battery discharge indicator (3-colour LCD) with lift cut-off and charge status indicator (for on-board charger).
- CanDis information display (optional) with additional hourmeter and error code logging.
- Activation of truck via PIN and selection of 3 travel programs via CanCode (optional).
- Travel parameters can be set via CanDis and CanCode (optional).
Sprung and cushioned support wheels – linked via the ProTracLink torsion bar – distribute equalising forces dependent on travel conditions i.e. evenly across all wheels during straight-line travel; concentrated on the outer support wheel during cornering.
Tiller arm optimally adapted to the ergonomic needs of the operator:
- Clear colour coding and buttons with wear-resistant icons ensure intuitive operation.
- Grip position optimally adapted to the operator's hand posture.
- Easy accessibility of the crawl speed button when travelling with vertical tiller.
- Contactless sensor system with IP 65 protection rating – hence maximum protection against breakdown.
- Rocker switch for consistent operation in all tiller positions.
Lower maintenance costs
3-phase AC technology ensures a significant long-term reduction in operating costs:
- Maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor without carbon brushes.
- Easy access to all components through one-piece front cover secured by only two screws.
- Excellent protection against dust and humidity through IP 54 enclosure of controller and plugs.
- ProTracLink: Reduced support wheel wear when approaching ramps at an angle. Thanks to level equalisation by means of a mechanical link, both support wheels are always at the same height. There is no impact from the lower support wheel and therefore no damage.
- Buzzer instead of horn.
- Straightforward release of the brake with special key switch.
- Load guard.
- Cold store version.
- Integrated weighing technology.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.