Low level order pickers - Order picker 2.0 - 2.5t
– Lift (standard mast): from 125 - 125 mm.
– Capacity / load: from 2.00 to 2.50 tons.
- Maximum picking performance with low energy consumption.
- Powerful motor for highest throughput efficiency.
- jetPILOT multifunction steering wheel.
- Individual options for an optimum workstation.
The ECE 220/225 combines maximum picking performance with optimum energy efficiency and first-class operator comfort. Various options packages and the load/steer angle-dependent curveCONTROL assistance system (optional), fully exploit the strengths of the ECE 220/225. They facilitate dynamic acceleration, safe cornering and a high maximum speed, while simultaneously ensuring the best possible energy utilisation.
The central operator position with its patented jetPILOT multifunctional steering wheel enables intuitive and convenient operation as in a car. Comfortable order picking is guaranteed by the easy accessibility of all controls and accessory parts. Due to the comfort features already included in the standard models and the comprehensive options catalogue, the ECE can be adapted to all applications as required.
Jungheinrich has developed the easyPILOT for semi-automatic control of the ECE to optimise picking processes with maximum performance requirements. In order to meet individual warehouse requirements, 2 different operating modes are available:
- easyPILOT Control (with the Control Bar and Control Band control elements).
- easyPILOT Follow (truck automatically follows the operator).
The easyPILOT allows operators to move the truck to the next picking location without having to climb aboard and drive themselves. This not only saves unnecessary walking but also increases the picking performance significantly, particularly over short distances. Efficiency is further enhanced by driveNAVIGATION, the optional WMS connection for our ECE with easyPILOT Control.
In addition to impressive speed and acceleration values, along with the best energy consumption values on the market, the ECE 220/225 offers the best prerequisites for active productivity improvement in your warehouse thanks to the comprehensive options catalogue, particularly in combination with easyPILOT.
Advantages in Detail
jetPILOT multifunctional steering wheel
- Intuitive and comfortable operation, similar to a car, with safe and secure grip.
- Reduced strain on neck and spinal column when cornering.
- One-handed operation and automatic return of the steering wheel to straight line travel.
- Adjustable to individual body size.
Powerful and efficient drive concept
- Powerful acceleration and high top speed.
- Optional drivePLUS package with highly efficient 3.2 kW motor for even greater drive and acceleration performance.
- Safe cornering speed thanks to load-dependent curveCONTROL (optional).
- Optional drive&ecoPLUS package for additional energy saving.
Perfect workstation for maximum picking performance
- Diverse, individually configurable storage options.
- Additionally dampened and adjustable stand-on platform (optional).
- Rapid lifting of the load by double-pressing the lift button (optional).
Rugged construction for the toughest applications
- Impact-protected drive panel and raised frame apron made from high-quality steel.
- Torsion-resistant load forks with draw bar kinematics prevent distortion, even with heavy loads and long support arms.
- 2.5 t for the transport of up to 3 pallets simultaneously.
Comfortable and safe order picking
The hydraulic lifting stand-on platform (HP) is ideal for frequent order picking from the second racking level (optional):
- Safe and rapid raising of the operator up to the height of the battery panel.
- Operation of platform via foot pedal, leaving hands free for order picking.
- The jetPILOT can be raised together with the platform (HP-LJ), allowing the truck to be positioned even when the platform is raised (optional).
Central display and clear instruments for the complete overview
- Activation of the truck by EasyAccess via softkey, PIN code or optional transponder card.
- The 2-inch display provides information on the battery discharge status, number of operating hours, travel speed as well as error codes and offers the option of selecting from three travel programs via softkey (optional).
Additional optional equipment
A comprehensive range of accessories allows for individual tailoring to your requirements:
- Additional accessories for working at the second racking level.
- Sturdy, universally applicable options bracket, e.g. for radio data transmission components.
More efficient picking processes
Flexible switching between different control options enables more efficient working:
- Long distances (from approx. 10 m) – travelling with jetPILOT.
- Medium distances – remote operation with Jungheinrich easyPILOT allows for full concentration on the picking process.
- Short distances – positioning at the correct pallet and fine adjustment, e.g. via touch mode on the backrest (optional).
The EJC offers plenty of storage space for a tidy workplace:
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.