Low level order pickers - Order picker 2.0t
– Lift (standard mast): from 750 - 750 mm.
– Capacity / load: from 2.00 to 2.00 tons.
- Maximum picking performance.
- Powerful motor.
- jetPILOT multifunction steering wheel.
- Individually adjustable workstation.
The ECE 320 combines maximum picking performance with optimum energy efficiency and first-class operator comfort. The basis for this is the combination of high technical performance with a number of ergonomic advantages.
Various options packages and the load/steer angle-dependent curveCONTROL assistance system (optional) fully exploit the strengths of the ECE 320: dynamic acceleration, safe cornering and high maximum speed, always ensuring best possible energy utilisation.
With scissor lift, the ECE 320 is able to lift loads of up to 2000 kg to an ergonomic height of up to 840 mm so that the operator can conveniently deposit the goods at the "right" height.
Users also benefit from a perfect workplace for comfortable order picking due to the easily accessible controls and accessory parts. The central operator position with its patented jetPILOT also enables intuitive and convenient operation as in a car.
For optimised picking processes with high performance requirements, we offer semi-automatic control of the ECE via a radio control unit, the easyPILOT. This enables the operator to move the truck to the next picking location without having to climb aboard and drive it. This not only saves unnecessary walking but also increases the picking performance significantly, especially when travelling short distances. Efficiency is further enhanced by driveNAVIGATION, the optional WMS connection for our ECE with easyPILOT.
The ECE 320 actively helps to raise productivity in the warehouse. In addition to impressive speed and acceleration values, along with the best energy consumption values on the market, the comprehensive options catalogue and the easyPILOT system provide the ideal basis for efficient and ergonomic working.
Advantages in Detail
Powerful and efficient drive concept
- Powerful acceleration and high top speed.
- Optional drivePLUS package with highly efficient 3.2 kW motor for even greater drive and acceleration performance.
- Safe cornering speed thanks to load-dependent curveCONTROL (optional).
- Optional drive&ecoPLUS package for additional energy saving.
jetPILOT multifunctional steering wheel
- Intuitive and comfortable operation, similar to a car, with safe and secure grip.
- Reduced strain on neck and spinal column when cornering.
- One-handed operation and automatic return of the steering wheel to straight line travel.
- Adjustable to individual body size.
Perfect workstation for maximum picking performance
- Generous space, even for tall operators.
- Diverse and individualised storage options such as the shrink wrap holder in the front hood.
- Additional cushioned stand-on platform (optional).
- Touch mode in the backrest for faster order picking (optional).
- Scissor lift for ergonomic order picking, raising max. 2 pallets weighing up to 2 tonnes to a maximum height of 840 mm.
- Automatic pallet lowering to the optimum height (optional).
Comfortable and safe order picking
The hydraulic lifting stand-on platform (HP) is ideal for frequent order picking from the second racking level (optional):
- Safe and rapid raising of the operator up to the height of the battery panel.
- Operation of platform via foot pedal, leaving hands free for order picking.
- The jetPILOT can be raised along with the platform (HP-LJ). This allows the truck to be positioned even when the platform is raised (optional).
Rugged construction for the toughest applications
- Impact-resistant steel drive panel.
- High-quality stainless steel skirt raised extra high on the front panel.
Central display and clear instruments for the complete overview
- Activation of the truck by EasyAccess via softkey, PIN code or optional transponder card.
- The 2-inch display provides information on the battery discharge status, number of operating hours, travel speed as well as error codes and offers the option of selecting from three travel programs via softkey (optional).
All the better to see and be seen
- Integrated dayLED daytime running lights for better visibility in poorly lit areas (optional).
- Floor-Spot – significant reduction in the risk of collision in blind spots due to a red dot of light projected onto the floor approx. 3 m in front of the truck (optional).
Additional optional equipment
A comprehensive range of accessories allows for individual tailoring to your requirements:
- Additional accessories for working at the second racking level.
- Sturdy, universally applicable options bracket, e.g. for radio data transmission components.
The EJC offers plenty of storage space for a tidy workplace:
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.