Electric Pedestrian stacker 1.2 - 2.0t
– Lift (standard mast): from 2500 - 5350 mm.
– Capacity / load: from 1.20 to 2.00 tons.
- Powerful, maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor.
- Lifting enclosed pallets or transverse pallets.
- Sensitive lifting and lowering.
- Crawl speed with tiller vertical.
- Flexible adjustment to a wide variety of applications.
The EJC B12/B14/B16/B20 pedestrian stacker is mainly designed for the flexible handling of special loads. With its laterally offset support arms and forged forks that can be lowered to the floor, the truck can lift loads by entering the load unit from below. This enables transverse Euro pallets or closed pallets to be picked up in a similar way to a counterbalanced forklift truck.
The electronically controlled, powerful lift motor ensures smooth and quiet lifting and lowering of the load. This enables lift heights of up to 5350 mm (EJC B14) to be reached. From smooth depositing, rapid lifting and lowering or precisely approaching the racking – the operator has everything under control at all times.
The support arms are available in different versions so they can be adjusted to different loads and pallet sizes. 4-point suspension and the widened solid steel support arms ensure excellent stability and high residual capacities.
The low-mounted, long tiller ensures that a large safety distance is maintained between the operator and truck. Simply pressing the crawl speed button is sufficient to manoeuvre the EJC B with the tiller in an upright position. The side mounting of the tiller always provides unobstructed visibility towards the load. Electric tiller steering (optional for EJC B14/B16/B20) provides low steering forces and consequently fatigue-free steering, especially when driving with the tiller in a vertical position.
An optional built-in charger allows the integrated battery to be easily and reliably charged at any mains socket. In addition, the EJC B12/B14/B16 can be equipped with a innovative lithium-ion battery up to 360 Ah. The rapid and boost charge features facilitate flexible usage even in multi-shift operation. Low maintenance and the longer service life reduce costs.
Advantages in Detail
Intelligent control and drive technology
Our 3-phase AC technology motors offer you more power and performance while, at the same time, reducing operating costs. The advantages are:
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid direction change.
- speedCONTROL: Roll-back protection on gradients.
- No carbon brushes: The drive motor is maintenance-free.
Flexible and safe operation
The EJC B12/B14/B16/B20 has an ISO fork carriage for a variety of adjustable options for different uses/loads - from forged forks with different dimensions to assembling attachments with hydraulic function, for example (optional).
- High travel stability due to laterally offset support arms in 3 truck widths: 1100 mm, 1270 mm, 1470 mm.
- The operator remains safely within the truck contours during travel in drive direction.
Safe and comfortable stacking and retrieval
All lifting and lowering functions are conveniently controlled from the multifunctional tiller arm. This allows the operator to concentrate fully on stacking and retrieving. Other safety features that make working safe and efficient include:
- Precise, sensitive load lifting by speed controlled and noise-reduced hydraulic motor.
- Gentle depositing of loads using proportional hydraulics.
- Additional reduction of travel speed from lift heights of approx. 1800 mm.
- Long tiller provides safe distance between operator and truck.
- Four-wheel concept for high stability.
- Electric tiller steering for fatigue-free steering in any situation (optional for EJC B14/B16/B20).
Designed for easy servicing
- Drive motor panel is easy to open with only 2 screws.
- Service access ports on front apron.
- Simple and quick changing of load rollers with patented tandem load wheel rocker.
- Load rollers protected against impact.
Plenty of convenient storage areas
Already included as standard:
- Pencil and clip pad.
- Document holder on front cover.
Optimum battery management
The frame is designed to hold large batteries for long operating times:
- Battery compartment size M: 3 PzB 225/300 Ah (EJC B12).
- Battery compartment size L: 3 PzS 270/375 Ah (EJC B14/B16/B20).
- Built-in charger for easy charging at any standard 230 V mains socket (optional).
- High availability due to extremely short charging times and option of boost charging due to innovative lithium-ion technology (up to 360 Ah, optional).
- Cold store version.
- Load guard available in different heights.
- Especially slow and sensitive load lowering.
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.