Electric Pedestrian stacker 1.2 - 2.0t
– Lift (standard mast): from 2500 - 6000 mm.
– Capacity / load: from 1.20 to 2.00 tons.
- Lift heights up to 6 m.
- Sensitive lifting and lowering.
- Sprung platform.
- Electric tiller steering.
- High ground clearance.
The EJC 212z/214z/216z/220z pedestrian stackers are experts at the stacking and removal of goods. Designed for high performance at lift heights of up to 6000 mm (EJC 214z/216z), high residual capacities and long uptimes, it achieves maximum throughput. The electronically controlled, powerful lift motor ensures smooth and quiet lifting or lowering of the load at the touch of a button: From smooth depositing, rapid lifting and lowering or precisely approaching the racking – the operator has everything under control at all times.
The powerful 24-V 3-phase AC drive motor with its optimised efficiency achieves high speeds and excellent acceleration in any situation. liftPLUS (optional) enables the EJC 214z/216z to achieve a significantly higher lift speed when lifting the forks (up to 400 kg) in comparison with the production version.
The unique feature of this truck is its support arm lift: The additional ground clearance enables the operator to effortlessly overcome uneven floors, ramps, crossing plates or loading bridges. The capacity in low lift operation is 2.0 t.
2 pallets can also be transported simultaneously, doubling the speed of operation compared to single pallet transportation (optional). High residual capacities are ensured by the robust and rigid frame made of 8-mm thick steel, the stable 4-point suspension and the torsion-resistant mast.
Electric tiller steering (optional) provides low steering forces for fatigue-free steering, especially when driving with the tiller vertical using the crawl speed button. A built-in charger (optional) allows the integrated battery to be reliably charged at any mains socket. This charger is also optionally available with a rapid charging function. Rapid lateral battery exchange enables the truck to be used in multi-shift operations.
Advantages in Detail
Intelligent control and advanced drive system
Our 3-phase AC technology motors offer you more power and performance while, at the same time, reducing operating costs. The advantages are:
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid direction change.
- speedCONTROL: Roll-back protection on gradients.
- No carbon brushes: The drive motor is maintenance-free.
Versatile with support arm lift
A second lifting mechanism, the support arm lift, is used to raise the support arms independently of the forks. As a result, the EJC 212z/214z/216z/220z can overcome uneven ground, ramps and loading bridges with ease. The support arm and mast lift operate independently of each other. The advantage: Double-decker transport of two pallets simultaneously is possible (optional).
Safe and comfortable stacking and retrieval
All lifting and lowering functions are conveniently controlled from the multifunctional tiller arm. This allows the operator to concentrate fully on stacking and retrieving. Other safety features that make stacking safe and efficient include:
- Precise, sensitive load lifting by speed controlled and noise-reduced hydraulic motor.
- liftPLUS (optional) enables the EJC 214z/216z to achieve a significantly higher lift speed (up to 400 kg) in comparison with the production version. A benefit for throughput when stacking.
- Gentle depositing of loads using proportional hydraulics.
- Additional reduction of travel speed from lift heights of approx. 1800 mm.
- Four-wheel concept for high stability.
High performance in every situation
The EJC 212z/214z/216z/220z has been designed for intensive operation. Its powerful lift motor (2.2/3 kW) and dynamic 1.6 kW drive motor in 3-phase AC technology ensure high throughput. Other advantages:
- 8 mm thick steel frame.
- Heavy-duty rolled box section forks.
- Torsion-resistant mast with high residual capacities.
Designed for easy servicing
- Slow travel with lowered forks reduces fork wear (optional).
- Service access ports on front apron.
- Support wheel with bayonet mechanism enables wheels to be changed with the truck only slightly raised.
Fully informed at all times
Extensive instruments and setting options allow the operator to monitor the stacker with ease:
- Battery discharge indicator (3-colour LED) with lift cut-out.
- 2-inch display with battery discharge status, number of operating hours, event messages and selection of 3 travel programs (optional).
- Activation of the truck by EasyAccess via softkey, PIN code or optional transponder card.
Long operating times available with lead-acid battery
Large battery capacities for long operating times:
- MX battery compartment: 2 PzS 250 Ah.
- LX battery compartment: 3 PzS 375 Ah.
- Built-in charger (24 V/30 A) for wet cell batteries and maintenance-free batteries for easy charging at any 230-V mains socket (optional).
- Lateral battery exchange.
- Tandem load rollers.
- Twin roller support wheel to reduce wear.
- Load guard.
- Gentle depositing of the load on the ground.
- Cold store version.
- Connection option e.g. for terminal, scanner or printer.
The EJC offers plenty of storage space for a tidy workplace:
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.