Low level order pickers - Order picker 2.0t
– Lift (standard mast): from 700 - 700 mm.
– Capacity / load: from 2.00 to 2.00 tons.
- Maximum picking performance with the lowest energy consumption.
- Powerful motor for high throughput efficiency.
- jetPILOT multifunction steering wheel.
- Individual options for an optimum workstation.
- Ergonomic lift for efficient order picking.
The ECD 320 combines maximum picking performance with optimum energy efficiency and first-class operator comfort. The basis for this is the combination of high technical performance with a number of ergonomic advantages.
Various options packages and the load/steer angle-dependent Curve Control assistance system, fully exploit the strengths of the ECD 320: Dynamic acceleration, safe cornering and high maximum speed all with the best possible energy utilisation.
The ECD 320 also offers the advantages of a perfect workstation for comfortable picking. The central operator position not only has optimum all-round visibility but also easy accessibility of all controls and accessory parts.
There are also ergonomic advantages for the operator/machine/load interface: The immediate proximity of the operator to the load and the stand-on platform is key to safe and efficient order picking. The ECD 320 can raise loads weighing up to 1000 kg up to a height of 1,500 mm. In addition, a previously picked pallet can be transported on the initial lift while a further pallet is being picked. This reduces the number of journeys to Goods Outward.
The jetPILOT multifunctional steering wheel also features:
- Intuitive and comfortable operation, similar to a car, plus a safe and secure grip.
- Reduced strain on neck and spinal column when cornering.
- One-handed operation and automatic return of the steering wheel to straight line travel.
- Adjustable to individual body size.
The comfort features installed on standard models and the comprehensive options, guarantee appropriate adaptability for all applications.
Advantages in Detail
Ergonomic and efficient work
The ergonomic lift of the ECD 320 facilitates comfortable and time-saving order picking:
- Mast lift to 700 mm (1500 mm optional) for depositing goods at an ergonomic height.
- Placing of a fully picked pallet on the longer initial lift forks for lower centre of gravity and fast continuation of the picking process with a second pallet.
- Load guard (optional) and pallet holder for picking up both pallets before starting the picking process: To do this, one pallet is placed upright on the load guard and fixed with the pallet holder. Once picking of the first pallet is complete, the order picking process can be continued directly with the second pallet.
Powerful and efficient drive concept
- Powerful acceleration and high top speed.
- Safe cornering speed due to Curve Control (optional).
- drivePLUS options package with high efficiency
- 3.2-kW motor for even greater drive and acceleration performance with load-dependent curveCONTROL.
- Regenerative braking with energy recovery.
Perfect workstation for maximum picking performance
- Generous space, even for tall operators.
- Diverse and individualised storage options such as the shrink wrap holder on the front cover.
- Backrest versions to suit different needs.
- Additional cushioned stand-on platform (optional).
- Faster order picking thanks to touch mode in the backrest (optional).
Rugged construction for the toughest applications
- Impact-resistant steel drive panel.
- High-quality stainless steel skirt raised extra high on the front panel.
- Tension-proof load forks with draw bar kinematics prevent distortion even with heavy loads and long forks.
Long operating times available with lead-acid battery
Energy-efficient 3-phase AC technology and high battery capacities allow for long operating times:
- Different batteries available from 375 Ah to 620 Ah.
- Lateral battery exchange option for multi-shift environments (optional).
Complete overview provided by central display and setting instrument
- Activation of the truck by EasyAccess via softkey, PIN code or optional transponder card.
- The 2-inch display provides information on the battery discharge status, number of operating hours, travel speed as well as error codes and offers the option of selecting from three travel programs via softkey (optional).
All the better to see and be seen
- Integrated dayLED daytime running lights for better visibility in poorly lit areas (optional).
- Floor-Spot – significant reduction in the risk of collision in blind spots due to a red dot of light projected onto the floor approx. 3 m in front of the truck (optional).
A comprehensive range of optional accessories allows for individual adaptation to your application:
A comprehensive range of accessories allows for individual tailoring to your requirements:
- Additional accessories for working at the second rack-level.
- Sturdy, universally applicable options bracket, e.g. for radio data transmission components.
The EJC offers plenty of storage space for a tidy workplace:
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.