Electric Pedestrian stacker 1.2 - 1.6t
– Lift (standard mast): from 2400 - 5350 mm.
– Capacity / load: from 1.20 to 1.60 tons.
- Pedestrian controlled counterbalance truck.
- Powerful 3-phase AC drive motor.
- Electric steering.
The EJG is a pedestrian controlled counterbalance truck which can be used wherever support arm stacker trucks cannot operate (e.g. lifting perimeter based pallets directly from the floor, special load sizes, racking with collision protection). With an overall width of 910 mm and a high degree of manoeuvrability, it can also be operated with ease in confined warehouse areas. Above all, the EJG 212 offers a very short front chassis length.
The EJG in pedestrian mode can be operated without a driver certificate and is therefore suitable for applications where personnel change frequently. As a universal truck, the EJG offers a number of advantages:
- Gentle depositing of the load on the floor or in the racking with proportional hydraulics.
- Minimum noise during lifting.
- Electric tiller steering means greatly reduced steering force for fatigue-free steering.
- Extremely sturdy frame and load section.
- High ground clearance and large load wheels for comfortable travel on uneven ground.
The EJG draws its energy from batteries with capacities of up to 375 Ah. Battery compartments for lateral battery exchange are available for multi-shift operations (optional). A built-in charger (optional) ensures comfortable and reliable charging at any standard 230-V mains socket.
Advantages in Detail
- The cantilever design, with no interference from support arms, also allows the transport of sideways pallets or special load carriers.
- The generous ground clearance with 200 mm load wheels also allows the truck to travel over uneven ground and low thresholds.
- The short overall length makes manoeuvring easier in confined areas.
Safe and comfortable stacking and retrieval
All lifting and lowering functions are intuitively controlled with the multifunctional tiller arm. This allows the operator to concentrate fully on stacking and retrieving:
- Precise, sensitive load lifting by speed controlled and noise-reduced hydraulic motor.
- Gentle depositing of loads using proportional hydraulics.
- Automatic reduction in speed with raised load.
- A clear colour coding system and buttons with abrasion-resistant symbols make for intuitive operation.
The EJG is designed for high-throughput operation:
- 8-mm steel frame.
- Closed frame.
- Robust mast with high residual capacities.
Intelligent control and drive technology
Jungheinrich 3-phase AC motors with electronic control, tuned perfectly to the application, offering higher performance and low running costs. Make the most of these advantages:
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid direction change.
- Maintenance-free drive motor.
- 3 EPsS 375 Ah.
- Side battery exchange (optional).
- Fork tilt.
- CanDis control instrument.
- CanCode access control.
- Cold store version.
- Load guard.