– Lift (standard mast): from 710 to 710 mm.
– Capacity / load: from 1.00 to 1.00 tons.
- Lubrication nipple on all moving parts for long service life.
- Electric lift (AMX I10e).
- Glass bead blasted surfaces for straightforward cleaning.
- Robust and reliable.
The stainless steel versions of the AMX I10/ I10e scissor lift hand pallet trucks are ideal for transporting goods in areas where absolute hygiene is required. The advantages of the stainless steel series come to the fore in damp and hostile environments.
Individually adaptable to the application at hand, it is possible to choose from a number of different versions. Jungheinrich's decades of experience in stainless steel hand pallet trucks is reflected today in its completely reliable and robust trucks.
In meat or fish processing, the chemical or pharmaceuticals sectors, scissor lift hand pallet trucks offer the right solution.
Advantages in Overview
- Easy handling
- Optimum hygiene
- Lift height
- Effortless lifting and lowering
- Maintenance-free battery and built-in charger (AMX I10e)
Advantages in Detail
- Smooth controls for both left and right-handed operators.
- Special lowering valve for sensitive, controlled load lowering.
- Short front end dimension (340 mm) ensures safe operation even in confined spaces.
- Skids on the fork tips allow for easy pallet handling.
- The enclosed fork tips ensure that no dirt sprays up from the fork rollers onto the load during travel.
- Freely accessible or fully enclosed cavities allow for effective cleaning with no "hiding places for bacteria".
- Grease nipples on critical moving parts.
- Food grade lubricant (class H1 and H2).
Extra standing legs offer good stability up to a height of 800 mm.
Effortless lifting and lowering
- Option of manual hydraulic (AMX I10) or electro-hydraulic (AMX I10e) with 1.1 kW lift motor.
- Integrated pump unit with reservoir.
- Sensitive lowering with hand lever. The lowering valve is incorporated in the pump unit. The hydraulic system is protected against overloading by a pressure relief valve.
Robust, torsion-resistant construction with closed fork tips.
Maintenance-free battery and built-in charger (AMX I10e)
- Built-in electronically controlled battery charger.
- Charging possible at any 240-V mains socket.
- Maintenance-free 60 Ah battery.