Energy Efficient Loading Dock Leveler Weatherseals
Around the sides of your dock leveler, gaps are created between the leveler and the concrete loading dock pit wall.
If these gaps are left uncovered they can become as large as a 14" by 14" hole in your wall and could cost $557 annually. (Based on a climate in Cincinnati, OH).
Installing energy efficient loading dock leveler weatherseals by Rite-Hite Aftermarket will close the gaps and will help reduce your heating and cooling costs. In many cases, these weatherseals will pay for themselves in four months or less.
Choose from the following weatherseals:
PT-2 Vinyl Seal
- A flexible vinyl strip.
- Slides into heavy-duty galvanized channel.
- Installs on leveler.
NB-1 Brush Seal
- Galvanized channel.
- Nylon brush.
- Easy replacement.
- 40 oz. vinyl.
- Foam inner core.
Rear Hinge Seal
- Fire retardant polyurethane foam.
- 1/8" galvanized pipe.
- Optional Hypalon® wrapped Charseal.
- 1-1/2" or 3/4" projection.
- Flexible foam covered with durable Hypalon® fabric.
- Stops air penetration through lanyard cup.
- Durable polyurethane material.