Global Wheel-Lok Restraints
The Global Wheel-Lok (trailer wheel lock) restraint automatically engages the trailer's rear tire with one 20" (0.51 m) barrier to provide safe engagement of virtually all trailer types.
GWL-2300 Features and Benefits
- Trailer contacts trigger device and energy of the trailer pivots the barrier locking arm into position.
- 20" (0.51 m) high locking arm secures virtually any trailer with a 30-44" (0.76-1.1 m) tire diameter.
- Services the widest variety of trailers including lift-gates, standard over the road with or without RIG's, and intermodal container chassis.
- 43-158" (1.1-4.0 m) engagement range.
Enhances seal effectiveness
- Two wheel guides ensure on-center trailer positioning to protect building wall and enhance dock seal or shelter effectiveness.
Reliable, low maintenance
- Simple, reliable electro-mechanical design with minimal maintenance.
- Surface mounted for easy installation and maintenance.
- Performs in all weather conditions.
- Comes standard with Corner-Vu and Leveler-Vu.
- Interior and exterior LED lights are standard.
- 1-year parts and labor warranty.