– Lift (standard mast): from 120 to 120 mm.
– Capacity / load: from 1.30 to 1.50 tons.
- Powerful, maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor.
- Manoeuvrable and compact.
- Outstanding driving and cornering stability.
- Maintenance-free gel battery and built-in charger.
EJE M13 and EJE M15 were specially developed for the internal transfer of lightweight goods. The 0.6 kW drive motor is ideal for transporting pallets and goods weighing up to 1500 kg over short distances. EJE M13 and EJE M15 are therefore perfect for use in small and medium-sized operations with occasional goods transport requirements.
The energy consumption is enormously reduced by the maintenance-free and powerful three-phase AC technology. This offers the best conditions for fast and cost-effective goods throughput.
This gives the EJE M13 and the EJE M15 their advantages, particularly in confined spaces: Maximum manoeuvrability and optimum view of the forks are guaranteed by the compact design, the low front end length (l2) of just 435 mm and the low overall height.
In addition, 2 sprung and cushioned support wheels ensure safe and stable travel. Flexible use is guaranteed by the gel battery in conjunction with a built-in charger. The battery does not need to be topped up with water.
Advantages in Overview
- Innovative drive and control technology.
- Energy efficiency.
- Compact design.
- Ergonomic operations
- Optimum stability.
- Safe operation.
- Additional equipment.
Advantages in Detail
Innovative drive and control technology
Motors with 3-phase AC technology offer many advantages and more efficiency, as well as reduced operating costs thanks to the perfect pairing with our own controllers:
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Rapid direction change.
- Maintenance-free drive motor.
Battery and components are protected and the efficiency is increased through economic energy management:
- Intelligent automatic shut-off engages after 30 minutes without use.
- Energy recovery due to regenerative braking when decelerating.
For use in tight spaces the EJE M13/M15 is perfect:
- High manoeuvrability due to short front end length and low overall height.
- Central requirement for all important control instrumentation such as the battery discharge indicator, the hour meter, emergency disconnect and key.
- Sufficient storage space even with slender design.
Optimal adaptation of the trucks to the ergonomic needs of the operator:
- Reduced force required while steering due to low-mounted tiller.
- Dual-sided operation of tiller handle for ergonomic and safe use.
The EJE M13 and the EJE M15 have 2 sprung support rollers installed sideways next to the drive wheel. This increases the stability of the truck and reduces the risk of transport damage. For the easy loading of pallets, entry rollers are also fitted on the fork tips.
A number of safety provisions reduce the operator's risk of injury:
- Low ground clearance of just 35 mm.
- Fully closed frame, especially the lift cylinder.
As an option, the EJE M13 and the EJE M15 can be equipped with a weighing system. This enables goods to be weighed and moved using just one truck. 4 weighing cells provide optimum measuring results with a deviation of less than 1% across the entire weighing range.