Reach truck - Reach truck 1.6 - 2.0t
– Lift (standard mast): from 4250 - 7400 mm.
– Capacity / load: from 1.60 to 2.00 tons.
- Optimised for combined indoor/outdoor use.
- Sideways seat for optimum visibility.
- Sensitive operation with soloPILOT control lever.
- Perfect adaptability.
- curveCONTROL for optimum travel safety .
Super-elastic tyres, high ground clearance, space-saving design, high performance figures and optimum ergonomic working conditions – these are the outstanding strengths of our ETV C16 and ETV C20 reach trucks.
The ETV C16 and ETV C20 offer the following advantages:
- For example, our electric reach trucks with superelastic tyres are the ideal transport trucks for combined indoor/outdoor use with different floor types. They will reliably transport your goods, whether on a smooth concrete floor in the warehouse or on a bumpy asphalt surface around the HGV loading dock.
- Space-saving design with narrow working aisle widths from 2829 mm (according to VDI when picking up Euro pallets lengthways).
- High throughput with low energy consumption: Optimum energy efficiency due to perfectly matched motors, controllers and software systems.
- Simple, intuitive handling due to ergonomically configured displays and controls: Not only do the configuration and design of the instrument panel contribute to safety but they also provide excellent visibility.
Our ETV C16 and ETV C20 reach trucks therefore create the best design for cost-effective stacking and retrieval at high lift heights and in confined spaces. Whether working in pallet or drive-through racking systems, in single shift or multi-shift applications, or for frequent outdoor use with the comfortable weatherproof cab (optional) – the ETV C16/C20 reach trucks offer the ideal solution for many special applications.
Advantages in Detail
Our masts ensure maximum safety and effective utilisation of warehouse capacity at extreme heights.
- Triplex masts with lifting heights up to 7400 mm.
- Excellent visibility of the load.
- Low clearances at high lift heights.
- High residual capacities even at extreme lift heights.
- Sensitively control of mast tilt.
- High-quality sections provide an extremely long service life.
Maximum performance due to the comfortable operator seat.
- Comfort seat with adjustment options for seating position, backrest and body weight.
- Plenty of storage options.
- Important controls within easy reach.
- Generous space, even for tall operators.
- Electric steering, select 180° or 360° (optionally with toggle switch).
- Automotive layout of the pedals.
- Effortless entry and exit due to non-slip footstep.
- Optional panorama overhead guard provides a clear view of the raised load.
soloPILOT control lever
The control lever for activating all hydraulic functions, also selects the direction of travel and the horn.
- All controls are within the operator's field of vision and a single function is clearly assigned to each one.
- Travel direction switch, features intuitive direction change.
- Precision operation due to control of all functions.
- Extra attachments such as a fork positioner (optional) can also be comfortably controlled with the soloPILOT.
- multiPILOT available as an option.
Easy-to-read colour display
The most important operating data at a glance:
- Display of direction of travel and wheel position.
- Battery status, with display of time remaining until the next charge required.
- 3 adjustable travel programs for individual adjustment to any requirements.
- Display of operating hours and time.
- Lift height (optional).
- Load weight (optional).
- Residual capacity (optional).
Assistance systems (optional)
Individual additional equipment for high power and low load:
- operationCONTROL: The load weight is sequentially measured and compared with the residual capacity of the truck. If the limit value is approached, an optical and acoustic warning is issued.
- positionCONTROL with SNAP function: The rack height select, facilitates straightforward, fast and secure stacking without having to push additional buttons.
Driver's cabs (optional)
The cab provides optimum protection for frequent outdoor use and is available in 3 designs:
- Economy: with roof window and windscreen.
- Comfort 1: with roof window, windscreen and side windows for protection against frequent rain.
- Comfort 2: with roof window, windscreen & side windows and a door for all round protection.
The EJC offers plenty of storage space for a tidy workplace:
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.