Very narrow aisle truck - Sideways-seated / tri-lateral stacker 1.2 - 1.5t
– Lift (standard mast): from 3000 - 13000 mm.
– Capacity / load: from 1.20 to 1.5 tons.
- Up to 2 shifts without battery exchange.
- RFID technology.
- Redundant height and weight checks.
- Logistics Interface.
- Expandable to automatic operation – ideal for 3-shift operation.
- Modular design and special build solutions ex-works.
The ETX 513/515 high rack stackers offer maximum performance in the 'high end area' of a narrow aisle warehouse. They set new benchmarks when it comes to flexibility, efficiency and ergonomics.
Flexibility through modular construction: The Jungheinrich modular system has more than 5 million possible configurations providing flexibility from the outset. The advantage: Optimum adaptation to any warehouse and logistics strategy. An intelligent truck management system with TÜV certified control and CAN-Bus system, means the performance range is adaptable to any requirements and offers a range of additional safety features.
Excellent performance and energy efficiency lead to fast throughput and high cost-effectiveness. This is precisely what is offered by our 3-phase AC technology with higher performance data and greater dynamics, matched by improved energy utilisation. The advantage: Fully usable throughout two shifts in normal operation without battery change. Accessing all these applications is child's play for the ETX operator:
- Informative colour display. Important operating data is easily and legibly laid out.
- All parameters and programs can be set individually.
- Softkeys to control functions and menus.
- Camera/monitor system for effective stacking and retrieval of pallets at great lift heights.
- Hydraulic control by thumb movement.
- Automotive style pedal arrangement for control and braking.
- Side-seated position for fatigue-free operation.
Advantages in Detail
Pioneer of 3-phase AC technology
Over 150,000 Jungheinrich 3-phase AC trucks are in use all over the world.
This depth of knowledge is reflected in today’s drive and control technology:
- Excellent productivity.
- Low energy consumption.
- Effective thermal economy.
- Reduced maintenance and wear.
High throughput levels
- 3-phase AC motors with high torque.
- Excellent acceleration, rapid lift, dynamic ancillary movements.
- Quiet swivelling reach system with high reaching speed.
- Travel direction and height-dependent diagonal travel speed profiles.
- Fast working cycles with synchronised swivel (optional).
Cost-effective energy management
- Doubled energy recovery through regenerative braking and lowering.
- Longer operating times with one battery charge (up to 2 shifts).
- Shorter charging times.
- Active energy / battery management.
- Longer battery life.
- Battery rollers for rapid battery replacement.
RFID ground control (standard)
- Truck control with transponder technology.
- Permanent route measuring for precise identification of all warehouse areas.
- High flexibility regarding switching and safety functions (end of aisle control, lift/travel cutouts, speed reductions).
- Travel speeds optimised according to the floor topology.
Control and CAN-Bus system
- All functions are adjustable.
- Electronically controlled drive wheel brake and wear-free electromagnetic multi-plate brake on the load wheels (ETX 515).
Commissioning and maintenance
- Quick and reliable commissioning through teach-in process.
- 1000 operating hours service interval.
- Electronics with non-wearing sensor system.
- Gear oil in maintenance-free swing bearing does not require replacement during life of the part.
Reliable operation – high availability
- Robust and maintenance-free 3-phase AC drives with wear-free parts.
- 70% fewer cables and plugs due to CAN-Bus.
- Extremely torsion-resistant mast for high residual capacities and low mast sway.
- Linking the ETX to a warehouse management system (WMS) via radio data terminal or scanner.
- Direct acceptance of the destination in the narrow aisle by the truck computer.
- Automatic vertical positioning.
- Automatic horizontal position control system.
- Automatic stacking operation.
- Effective twin cycles.
- RFID location detection prevents trucks travelling to incorrect destinations.
- Maximum flexibility in the warehouse, as the existing WMS can be modified to cater for warehouse extensions.