HD-LED Dock Light
The Rite-Lite HD-LED Dock Light offers energy efficiency as well as a heavy-duty design for abusive applications. An ABS spacer ring provides built-in heat dissipation and a die-cast aluminum casing keeps this light cool to the touch all day long. The impact resistant acrylic cover meets food facility requirements and reduces maintenance by eliminating light bulb replacement and/or clean up.
State-of-the-Art Energy Efficiency and Safety
- Optimum brightness for entire length of trailer.
- Warranted 70% light output for 50,000 hours!
- Built-in heat dissipation - always cool to the touch.
- "Go Green" product solution with energy rebate potentials.
- Impact resistant, clear acrylic cover.
- Meets food facility requirements for "no-glass".
- Housing made of die-cast aluminum with ABS spacer ring.
- Eliminates light bulb replacement and/or clean-up.
- Upgrade kit minimizes installation time by reusing existing arms.
- 15 watts.
- Minimum life of 50,000 hours.
- 5 high intensity LED emitters.
- Heavy duty 14 gauge, 1 1/2" (38 mm) square steel arms.
- Safety yellow, power coated finish.
- Patented and patents pending.
- Non-corrosive and UL listed.