Electric Pedestrian stacker 1.2 - 2.0t
– Lift (standard mast): from 2500 - 6000 mm.
– Capacity / load: from 1.20 to 2.00 tons.
- Lift heights up to 6 m.
- Sensitive lifting and lowering.
- Sprung platform.
The ERC 212/214/216/220 electric pedestrian-controlled trucks combine the manoeuvrability of a pedestrian stacker with the comfort and speed of a ride-on truck.
The electronically controlled, powerful lift motor ensures smooth and quiet lifting or lowering of the load at the touch of a button: From smooth depositing, rapid lifting and lowering or precisely approaching the racking – the operator has everything under control at all times.
The powerful 24-V 3-phase AC drive motor with its optimised efficiency achieves high speeds and excellent acceleration combined with low consumption levels.
With the ride-on option, the ERC offers very cost-effective throughput/transport of goods over longer distances. The sprung stand-on platform relieves the strain on the operator. liftPLUS (optional) enables the ERC 214/216 to achieve a significantly higher lift speed when lifting the forks with a light load (up to 400 kg) in comparison with the production version.
The ERC can be optionally equipped with drivePLUS if there are requirements for increased performance. Travel speeds up to 9 km/h (8 km/h for ERC 220) provide a greater throughput in the warehouse.
Batteries with capacities of up to 375 Ah plus the option of lateral battery exchange for multishift operation (optional) ensure that the ERC can overcome even the most challenging conditions. A built-in charger (optional) allows the integrated battery to be easily and reliably charged at any mains socket.
Advantages in Detail
'Intelligent' control and advanced drive technology
The ERC 212/214/216/220 trucks are equipped with a modern 3-phase AC drive motor, offering you greater performance while simultaneously reducing operating costs.
The advantages are:
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid direction change.
- speedCONTROL – roll-back protection on gradients.
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
Different models for a whole range of applications.
- Model 1: Folding stand-on platform without side arms, travel speed 6 km/h.
- Model 2: Folding stand-on platform with side arms (optional), travel speed 7 km/h.
- Model 3: Folding stand-on platform with side arms and high drivePLUS speed (optional), travel speed 9 km/h (8 km/h with ERC 220).
- The stand-on platform and side arms can be folded in when used in confined spaces, the speed is 4.4 km/h.
Easy stacking and retrieval
Intuitive control of all lifting and lowering functions with the multifunction tiller arm. This allows the operator to concentrate fully on stacking and retrieving:
- Precise and gentle lifting of the load by speed-controlled hydraulic motor.
- Gentle depositing of loads using proportional hydraulics.
- Four-wheel concept for high stability.
- liftPLUS (optional): The ERC 214/216 trucks achieve a significantly higher lift speed (up to 400 kg) in comparison with the production version.
The ERC is designed for high-throughput operation:
- 8-mm steel frame.
- Enclosed frame contours.
- Robust mast with high residual capacities.
Comfortable and safe operation
- Fatigue-free work due to electric tiller steering.
- curveCONTROL automatically reduces the speed to a safe level when cornering.
- The sprung stand-on platform effectively removes strain on the operator's spine.
- Soft lined side arms (optional) ensure a comfortable posture when cornering.
- The low platform height ensures easy entry and exit.
Long operating times available with lead-acid battery
Battery capacities up to 375 Ah guarantee long operating times:
- Lateral battery exchange, e.g. for multi-shift environments (optional).
- Built-in charger (24 V/30 A) for wet cell batteries and maintenance-free.
- Batteries for easy charging at any 230-V mains socket (optional).
- High availability due to extremely short charging times and the option of boost charging due to innovative lithium-ion technology (up to 360 Ah, optional).
Fully informed at all times
The 2-inch display (optional) used as central display and adjustment instrument offers the user control at a glance:
- Battery charge status, number of operating hours and event messages.
- Choice of 3 travel programs.
- Activation of the truck by EasyAccess via softkey, PIN code or optional transponder card.
- Twin roller support wheel to reduce wear.
- Cold store version.
- Load guard.
The EJC offers plenty of storage space for a tidy workplace:
- High degree of availability thanks to extremely short charging times.
- No battery exchange required.
- Cost savings due to longer service life and low maintenance compared with lead-acid batteries.
- No charging rooms and ventilation required as there is no build up of gas.
- Longer service life with 5-year Jungheinrich guarantee.