Rogue HVLS Fan
– The two-blade Rogue sets the standard for low-cost, energy efficient climate control. It’s high-performance design moves air up to 85 feet from the fan’s center in all directions and is ideal for large facilities with high ceilings where destratification is the primary objective.
– Features Include:
- Propell-Aire custom aluminum blades with Vortex Tips, incorporate tilt, taper and twist to provide consistent airflow across the entire length of the blade
- Available in 8′, 12′, 16′, 20′ & 24′ diameters
- High performance design moves air up to 85′ from the fan’s center in all directions
- Extruded, precision-milled aluminum hub and bolt
- Three-way motor-to-hub safety connection
- Simple control features touch pads for power, direction and speed settings
- Custom colors and logos available
- Optional Fan Commander touch screen control box for operation of up to 18 Rite-Hite HVLS Fans
Rogue Fans are ideal for distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, warehouses, athletic facilities, airports and hundreds of other applications.