Air-Powered Dock Levelers
RHA Air-Powered Dock Levelers offer benefits similar to hydraulic levelers and are designed to prevent potential stump-out problems with no legs or rollers required to sense a free-fall situation.
RHA Air-Powered Dock Leveler Features and Benefits
- Smooth transition design includes a constant-radius rear hinge, two-point crown control on the front lip hinge and an optimized lip chamfer to reduce jolts to your lift truck operators, product and equipment.
- Vacant dock drop-off protection – Exclusive Safe-T-Lip barrier helps keep forklifts from running off the open dock and can stop 10,000 lb forklifts traveling at 4 mph.
- Exclusive Safe-T-StrutTM maintenance support system protects personnel during clean out and inspection and provides lockout/tag out capability. The unique through-the-lip design keeps the strut in place when the leveler is raised to the highest position or is impacted by lift truck.
- Advanced, low-pressure lifting system – Cylindrical air tower is wear resistant for longest life.
- Simple push-button operation.
- Low maintenance – Lifting system requires no scheduled maintenance. Lip mechanism requires no adjustment. Access to leveler pit is easy for quick clean-out and inspection.
- Reliable components – Blower motor is mounted inside the air tower for protection from the environment and wash-down applications. Simple design, few moving parts.
- Seal beneath and around the dock leveler – PitMasterTM Under-leveler Seal is an available option that helps prevent energy loss, improve dock cleanliness and increase employee comfort.
- 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee standard with all Rite-Hite products.
- Up to 20 year money back warranty based on the Dock Leveler Investment Guide.