Electric reach truck, Electric reach truck (1.800 / 2.000 / 2.500 kg)
– Basic characteristics
- Lift (standard mast)
- from 4250 to 13000 mm
- Capacity / load
- from 1,80 to 2,50 t
- Maximum throughput with the lowest energy consumption
- Sensitive handling while driving and lifting
- Generously designed operator workplace
- Assistance systems to adapt trucks to your specific application
– More characteristics
Space-saving design, high performance, innovative technology and optimum ergonomic working conditions. These are the strengths of the Jungheinrich reach truck. Whether for handling pallets, operating in drive-through or drive-in racking. Whether for extremely narrow areas or low clearances. Whether for single shift or multishift applications: the 3 series reach truck is the perfect solution for every application.
The main advantages:
- Saving of space with narrow aisle widths from 2790 mm.
- Residual capacities of 1000 kg to 13 metres lift height.
- The very latest drive and control technology ensures greater productivity whilst at the same time reducing energy consumption.
The advanced ergonomics and technology increases productivity of the operators, thanks to:
- Outstanding visibility through the panoramic overhead guard both when in motion and when stacking pallets, thanks to the panoramic overhead guard.
- Automotive pedal configuration.
- Curve Control –automatic reductions of speed when cornering.
180° and 360° steering: Allows the operator to select between minimum turning radius and rapid change in travel direction. The steering wheel spinner knob is always positioned at the ergonomically optimum 9 o’clock position when driving in a straight line.
SOLO-PILOT control lever: For sensitive stacking, even at high lift heights.
The right configuration for your needs: An extensive catalogue of options with a wide variety of assistance systems and battery versions from 560 to 930 Ah ensures the truck can be adapted to suit any application
– Advantages in overview
- Ergonomic cockpit
- Easy-to-read operator display
- Optional packages for different conditions of use
- SOLO-PILOT control lever
- High-performance mast
- Assistance systems (optional)
– Advantages in detail
The operator position provides ideal working conditions for relaxed performance.
- Panoramic overhead guard for an unobstructed view of the raised load (optional).
- Fabric seat with adjustment options for seating position, backrest and body weight.
- Plenty of storage options.
- Important truck controls are within easy reach.
- Generous space, even for tall operators.
- Electric steering (choose 180° or 360°). When driving in a straight line, the steering wheel spinner knob is always at the optimum ergonomic position.
- Pedals configured in the same way as for a car. Automotive pedal configuration.
SOLO-PILOT control lever
Control lever for activating all hydraulic functions and the horn and for selecting the travel direction.
- All the controls are within the operators field of vision and are clearly designated for each specific function.
- Travel direction switch features intuitive direction change.
- Sensitive control of all functions for operating accuracy within millimetres.
- Extra attachments such as a fork positioner (optional) are also conveniently controlled by the SOLO-PILOT.
– Easy-to-read operator display
High-quality control instrument displaying the most important operating data.
- Display of direction of travel and wheel position.
- Battery status with display of time remaining until the next charging.
- A choice of three travel programs for individual adaptation to any needs.
- Operating hours and time of day.
- Lift height (optional).
- Load weight (optional).
- Residual capacity (optional).
– High-performance mast
Jungheinrich masts guarantee maximum safety and space utilisation to high lift heights.
- Triplex masts with lifting heights up to 13,000 mm.
- Excellent visibility to the load.
- Lowest clearances at high lift heights.
- High residual capacities even at high lift heights.
- Optional mast reach cushioning.
– Optional packages for different conditions of use
- “Efficiency” for longest uptime with a battery.
- “Drive Plus” for applications with frequent long routes.
- “Lift Plus” for extensive lifting to high lift heights.
- Holder for radio data terminal, writing pad or video monitor.
- Operation Control, the load weight is sequentially measured and compared with the residual capacity of the truck. If the limit value is approached, a visual and acoustic warning is issued.
- Position Control with SNAP function for a simple and fast stacking without additional pressing of keys.
- Warehouse Control stacking orders are automatically transferred by the warehouse management system. This prevents stacking in incorrect locations.
- Anti-slip Control for more traction on wet or dusty floors.