Electric multi-directional reach truck (2.000 / 2.500 kg)
- Lift (standard mast)
- from 4250 to 10700 mm
- Capacity / load
- from 2,00 to 2,50 t
- Sensitive operation with SOLO-PILOT control lever
- Jungheinrich Curve Control for optimum stability
- Drive, lift and steering motors use 3-phase AC technology
- Hydraulic fork positioning for various load widths (optional)
Jungheinrich multi-directional reach trucks are used wherever long loads are transported in narrow aisles and need to be elevated at height. With their electric all-wheel steering they can transport loads up to 8 m long, maximising space in the warehouse.
There are five travel programs available, ranging from modified normal travel, turning on the spot through to transverse and parallel travel. In ‘enhanced normal travel’, the already small turning radius is reduced further by simultaneous load wheel steering. The advantages of 360° steering are also available: Minimum turning radius and rapid direction change. This makes the ETV Q clearly superior to any conventional 4-way reach truck.
Uncomplicated, intuitive handling with ergonomically arranged displays and controls matched with outstanding visibility makes operating the truck simplicity itself. In addition, assistance systems increase productivity:
- Jungheinrich Curve Control reduces the maximum travel speed when cornering, depending on the steer angle.
- Weighing systems allow weights to be checked at the press of a button.
- Mast reach cushioning reduces mast sway during stacking and retrieval operations, thereby increasing throughput.
In addition to excellent performance, the truck offers outstanding efficiency:
- Greater travel / lift performance for more pallet throughput.
- Long operating times due to energy recovery on braking the truck and load lowering.
- Less aisle width required as a result of the proven reach principle.
A number of options and battery versions ranging from 620 to 930 Ah ensure that the trucks can be adapted to any application.
Advantages in overview
- High-performance mast
- Ergonomic operator position
- Easy-to-read driver’s display
- Fork adjuster with extended fork shank (optional)
- SOLO-PILOT control lever
Advantages in detail
Jungheinrich masts guarantee maximum safety and space utilisation to high lift heights.
- Lift heights up to 10,700 mm.
- Lowest clearances at high lift heights.
- Extremely long life through cold-rolled mast sections.
- High residual capacities even at high lift heights.
- Patented mast reach cushioning (optional).
- Energy recovery through patented regenerative lowering (optional).
Fork adjuster with extended fork shank (optional)
Ideally adjustable to various load widths for safe transporting of long loads.
- Easy adjustment at the press of a button.
- Straddle width up to 2060 mm.
- Integrated design with short chassis length for narrow aisle widths.
- Three versions with different chassis widths available.
Ergonomic operator position
The operator workplace provides ideal working conditions for relaxed performance.
- Five buttons for rapid and easy travel program selection.
- Comfort seat, fully adjustable for all operators (seat position / backrest height / bodyweight).
- Plenty of storage options.
- Generous space.
- 3-phase steering of all three wheels can be changed from 180° to 360°.
- Standard automotive layout of pedals.
SOLO-PILOT control lever
The control lever for activating all hydraulic functions and also selecting the direction of travel and sounding the horn.
- All the controls are within the field of vision and are clearly designated for a specific function.
- Maximum throughput efficiency due to simultaneous operation of two hydraulic functions (e.g. lifting and traversing).
- Extra attachments – e.g. fork adjuster (optional) – are also controlled by the SOLO-PILOT.
- Precision operation through sensitive application of all functions.
- Comfortable posture with padded armrest.
Easy-to-read driver’s display
- Travel direction and wheel position display.
- Battery status with residual time display.
- A choice of three travel programs for individual adaptation to each application.
- Service hours and time.
- Lift height (optional).
- Load weight (optional).