Electric reach truck (1.600 / 2.000 kg)
– Basic characteristics
|Lift (standard mast)
- from 4250 to 7400 mm
|Capacity / load
||from 1,60 to 2,00 t
- Optimal view, even with high loads, due to side-facing seat
- Drive, lift and steering motors use 3-phase AC technology
- Driver’s cab for frequent outdoor use (optional)
- Sensitive operation with SOLO-PILOT control lever
- Jungheinrich Curve Control for optimum stability
– More characteristics
Super-elastic tyres, high ground clearance, space-saving design, high performance data and optimum ergonomic working conditions. These are the exceptional strengths of the Jungheinrich ETV C16/ETV C20 reach trucks.
• Ideal for use anywhere indoor and outdoors operation with different types of ground conditions. Whether on a smooth concrete floor in the warehouse or a bumpy asphalt surface around the HGV loading dock.
• Space-saving design with narrow working aisle widths from 2829 mm (according to VDI when picking up Euro pallets lengthways).
• Higher throughput levels – while simultaneously reducing the maintenance cost – through constant use of 3-phase AC technology.
• Easy and intuitive handling due to ergonomically configured displays and controls. Not only does the display of the instrument panel contribute to safety but it also provides excellent visibility.
The Jungheinrich ETV C16/ETV C20 reach trucks therefore guarantee the best design for cost-effective stacking and retrieval at high lift heights and in confined spaces. Whether working in pallet or drive-through racking systems, in single shift or multishift applications or for frequent outdoor use with the comfortable weatherproof cab (optional) – the ETV C16/ETV C20 reach trucks offer the ideal solution for every application.
– Advantages in overview
- High-performance mast
- Easy operation with SOLO-PILOT
- More efficiency and economy using
- Ergonomic workstation
- Easy to read operator display
- All weather cabin (optional)
Advantages in detail
Jungheinrich masts ensure maximum safety and maximise space utilisation even at high lift heights:
- Excellent load visibility.
- Integrated side shift.
- Lowest overhead clearance requirement at high lift heights.
- Smooth mast tilt.
- High quality profiles provide an extremely long lifespan.
- High residual lift capacity even at high lift heights.
- Lift heights of up to 7400 mm.
- Integrated hose routing, also for auxiliary hydraulics (no hose reel).
The operator position provides ideal working conditions for relaxed performance.
- The entry / exit step clearly visible from above.
- Horizontally and vertically adjustable steering wheel.
- Comfort seat, fully adjustable for all operators (seat position / backrest height / bodyweight).
- The side-facing seat configuration offers perfect visibility, even when transporting high loads.
- Plenty of storage options.
- Important truck controls are within easy reach.
- Generous space.
- Electric 180° steering and optimally positioned steering wheel.
- Automatic positioning of the sideshift (centre position) at the touch of a button (optional)
Easy operation with SOLO-PILOT
The control lever for combines all hydraulic functions ,the horn and allows selecting the direction of travel.
- All controls are within the operator’s field of vision and a single function is clearly assigned to each one.
- Extra attachments – e.g. a fork positioner (optional) – can be comfortably controlled with the SOLO-PILOT.
- Precision operation by sensitive activation of all functions.
- Comfortable posture with adjustable armrest.
Easy to read operator display
High quality instruments for displaying the most important operating data.
- Travel direction and drive wheel position display.
- Battery condition with discharge status display.
- Three adjustable travel programmes to cater for every requirement.
- Operating hours and clock.
- Lift height (optional).
- Load weight (optional).
More efficiency and economy using
Powerful 3rd Generation AC technology for drive, lift and steering offers many advantages over conventional DC motors.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Quick reversing without delay.
- High operational availability due to maintenance free motors without carbon brushes.
- Longer operational times through regenerative battery charging when reducing travel speed.
- Two year guarantee on drive and lift motors.
All weather cabin (optional)
- All weather cabin in 3 variations (Economy/Comfort 1/ Comfort 2) for the protection of the operator in regular outdoor usage.
- “Economy” with roof and front screen.
- “Comfort 1” with roof, front and side screens for protection against frequent rain.
- “Comfort 2” with roof, front & side screens and door for all round protection.