- + Lift (standard mast)
- – from 5300 to 5300 mm
- + Capacity / load
- – from 1,00 to 1,20 t
- Maximum throughput with the lowest energy consumption
- Sensitive handling whilst driving and lifting
- Assistance systems to adapt trucks to your specific application
Space-saving design, high performance, innovative technology and optimum ergonomic working conditions. These are the strengths of our ETV 110/112 reach trucks. Whether for use in operating in pallet, drive-through or drive-in racking. Whether for extremely narrow areas or low clearances. Whether for single shift or multishift operation: The 110/112 reach trucks offer the perfect solution for every application.
The main advantages:
- Space saving with narrow aisle widths from 2664 mm. With its slim support arms, the ETV 110/112 can pull a Euro pallet back between the support arms – despite its compact outer width of only 1120 mm. This creates more room during operation with oncoming traffic in block-stacked warehouses or in drive-in racking.
- The very latest drive and control technology ensures greater productivity whilst at the same time reducing energy consumption.
- The advanced ergonomics and technology increase the productivity of the operators, thanks to: A generously dimensioned cab and outstanding visibility both during travel and when stacking and retrieving. Automotive layout of pedals. Curve Control – the automatic reduction of speed when cornering.
- 180° and 360° steering: Allows the operator to select minimum turning radius or fastest change in travel direction. SOLO-PILOT control lever: For sensitive stacking, even at high lift heights.
- The right configuration for your needs: An extensive catalogue of options with a wide variety of assistance systems and battery versions from 310 to 620 Ah ensures the truck can be adapted to suit any application.
Advantages in overviewThe wide frame is as narrow as possible
|SOLO-PILOT control lever
||Easy-to-read operator display
||Assistance systems (optional)
Advantages in detail
The wide frame is as narrow as possible
The right chassis width for every application:
The ETV 110/112 has an outer width of 1120 mm – ideal for drive-in racking or block storage.
Euro pallets can be picked up lengthwise between the wheel arms just as easily as they can be by a truck with a larger frame width.
- The comfort of the operator’s seat provides the ideal working conditions for maximum performance.
- Fabric seat with adjustment options for seating position, backrest and body weight.
- Plenty of storage options.
- Important truck controls are within easy reach.
- Generous space, even for tall operators.
- Electric steering (choose 180° or 360° mode). When driving in a straight line, the steering wheel spinner knob is always at the optimum ergonomic position.
Standard automotive layout of pedals.
SOLO-PILOT control lever
- The control lever for activating all hydraulic functions and also selecting the direction of travel and the horn:
All the controls are within the operators field of vision and are clearly designated for each specific function.
Travel direction switch features intuitive direction change.
Sensitive control of all functions for operating accuracy within millimetres.
Additional attachments, such as fork positioners (optional), are also easily controlled with the SOLO-PILOT.
- Easy-to-read operator display
- High-quality control instruments for displaying the most important operating data.
- Display of direction of travel and wheel position.
Battery status with display of time remaining until the next charging.
A choice of three travel programmes for individual adaptation to any needs.
Operating hours and time of day.
Lift height (optional)
Load weight (optional)
- Our masts ensure maximum safety and utilisation of warehouse capacity at high heights. Their strengths:
- Excellent visibility to the load.
Lowest clearances at high lift heights.
High-quality sections provide an extremely long service life.
High residual capacity even at high lift heights.
Triplex masts with lifting heights up to 7100 mm and mast tilt.
Assistance systems (optional)
- Weight control at the push of a button to provide reassurance that the residual capacity has not been exceeded. The load weight is displayed on the operator display at the touch of a button (50 kg tolerance)