Electric pedestrian stacker with support arm lift (1.200 / 1.400 / 1.600 kg)
- – Lift (standard mast)
- + from 2800 to 2900 mm
- – Capacity / load
- + from 1,20 to 1,60 t
- Electronically controlled hydraulic motor for sensitive lifting and lowering
- Safe travelling position with side arms (optional)
- Fast lifting of light loads with Lift-Plus (optional)
- Electric tiller and Curve Control ensure easy steering
- Additional support arm lift gives increased ground clearance
The ERC 212z/214z/216z electric pedestrian stacker combines the manoeuvrability of a pedestrian stacker with the option to work comfortably and quickly as a stand-on truck. The electronically controlled lift motor ensures quiet and gentle lifting and lowering of loads at the touch of a button. It also features a powerful 24-volt AC drive motor. The optimum efficiency of this motor ensures powerful acceleration and high speeds combined with low consumption levels.
The support arm lift is a special feature: It ensures effortless operation on uneven floors and ramps with additional ground clearance – even with full load. Two pallets can also be transported at the same time, thus doubling throughput compared to transporting one pallet (optional).
With the ride-on option, the ERC also offers cost-effective handling/transport of goods over longer distances. The sprung stand-on platform relieves the strain on the operator. LiftPlus (optional) enables the ERC 214/216 to achieve a significantly higher lift speed when lifting the forks with a light load (up to 400 kg) in comparison with the standard version.
Depending on the application, an additional speed version is available (optional): The 9-km/h version: This model of the ERC comes with side arms which help keep the operator safe on the stand-on platform even when cornering. It is ideal for transport over longer distances.
Batteries with capacities of up to 375 Ah plus the option of lateral battery exchange for multishift operation ensure that the ERC will not run out of power even when working in the most challenging conditions. A built-in charger (optional) allows easy and reliable battery charging at any standard 240-V mains socket.
Advantages in overview
- Better performance simultaneously coupled with reduced operating costs:
- Easy stacking and retrieval
- Sturdy design
- Long operating times
- Flexible options
- Versatile support arm lift
- Comfortable and safe operation
Advantages in detail
Better performance simultaneously coupled with reduced operating costs:
- High level of efficiency with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid direction change.
- SpeedControl – roll-back protection on gradients.
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
Two variants for a range of different applications:
Version 1 – folding stand-on platform without side arms.
- Travel speed of 6 km/h when stand-on platform is folded down.
- Travel speed of 4.4 km/h when stand-on platform is folded up.
Version 2 – folding stand-on platform with side arms (optional).
- 9 km/h travel speed is ideal for driving long distances, thus increasing throughput.
Easy stacking and retrieval
All lifting and lowering functions are comfortably controlled by the multifunctional tiller arm without having to reach forward. The lift motor is electronically controlled. It allows the forks to be positioned precisely when stacking or retrieving and ensures significantly reduced noise when lifting. Proportional hydraulics allow goods to be deposited precisely and gently. In confined spaces the stand-on platform and side arms can simply be folded in and the ERC can be used as a pedestrian truck. LiftPlus (optional) enables the ERC 214z/216z to achieve a significantly higher lift speed with a light load (up to 400 kg) in comparison with the standard version. For improving throughput when stacking!
Versatile support arm lift
A second lifting mechanism is used to raise the support arms independently of the forks. This allows the ERC 212z/214z/216z to negotiate uneven floors, ramps, and loading docks effortlessly. Additional advantage: double-decker transport of two pallets simultaneously (optional).
The ERC is designed for high-throughput operation:
- 8-mm steel chassis.
- Enclosed chassis perimeter.
- Solid mast with high residual capacities
Comfortable and safe operation
- The electric tiller steering is particularly precise and allows for easy steering and fatigue-free operation, even in confined spaces. Curve Control automatically reduces the speed when cornering to a safe level.
- The sprung stand-on platform accommodates even major surface unevenness, thus effectively removing strain on the operator’s spine.
- Soft lined side arms (optional) ensure a comfortable posture when cornering.
- The low platform height ensures easy entry/exit.
Long operating times
Large battery capacities for long operating times:
- MX battery compartment: 2 PzS 250 Ah
- LX battery compartment: 3 PzS 375 Ah
- The built-in charger (24V/30A) for wet cell batteries and maintenance-free batteries guarantees easy charging at any standard 240-V mains socket (optional).
- Standard lateral battery exchange is best for intensive, multishift operation.