Electric pedestrian stacker (1.800 kg)
– Basic characteristics
|Lift (standard mast)
|| from 1660 to 1660 mm
|Capacity / load
|| from 1,80 to 1,80 t
- Compact due to extremely short chassis length
- Sensitive lifting/lowering using the tiller
- ProTracLink for optimum travel performance
- Fully manoeuvrable with tiller in upright position due to crawl speed button
– Advantages in overview
- Innovative 3-phase AC technology
- Comfortable operation
- Fully informed at all times
- Reduced maintenance work.
- Flexible application
- Long operating times
- Optimum cornering
– Advantages in detail
Innovative 3-phase AC technology
Jungheinrich motors in 3-phase AC technology offer more performance while simultaneously reducing operating costs. Make the most of these advantages:
- High level of efficiency with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Quick change in direction of travel without ‘having to think’.
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
- Two-year warranty on the drive motor.
Various applications make the EJD so economical:
- As a horizontal mover ideal for intensive utilisation over short transport distances.
- As a double-deck truck transporting two Euro pallets stacked on top of each other (support arm lift 1000 kg/mast lift 800 kg).
- Also most suitable for tight applications in shops, narrow warehouse areas or for loading and unloading lorries with its short chassis length of only 650 mm.
The Jungheinrich SpeedControl impulse control system facilitates comfortable, safe operation which can be adapted to any application:
- The speed set by the drive switch is maintained under all travel conditions – even on gradients / descents.
- Regenerative braking on deceleration.
- Individually adjustable drive parameters (acceleration, top speed, motor brake) enable the truck to be tailored to individual requirements.
- Choice of three different travel programs (optional).
Long operating times
Energy-saving 3-phase AC technology in combination with battery capacities up to 230 Ah ensures long operating times:
- Short version: 2 PzS 150 Ah
- Long version 2 PzS 250 Ah
Fully informed at all times
Extensive control instruments and setting options provide information at a glance:
- Discharge indicator (3-colour LED) with lift cut-out.
- CanDis information display (optional) with additional hour-meter and error code logging.
- Activation of truck via PIN and selection of 3 travel programs via CanCode (optional).
Sprung and hydraulically cushioned support wheels – linked via the ProTracLink torsion bar – distribute equalising forces dependent on travel conditions i.e. evenly across all wheels during straight-line travel; concentrated on the outer support wheel during cornering.
Reduced maintenance work.
3-phase AC technology in particular ensures low operating costs:
- Maintenance-free 3-phase AC drive motor without carbon brushes.
- Easy access to all components via a onepiece front cover fastened with only two screws.
- Protection against dust and damp through encapsulated steering and plugs according to IP 54.