Electric pedestrian controlled truck with initial lift in stainless steel (1.200 kg)
– Basic characteristics
- – Lift (standard mast)
- + from 2500 to 2500 mm
- – Capacity / load
- + from 1,20 to 1,20 t
- Hygienic and food-neutral due to smooth and abrasion-proof surface
- Multi-functional tiller head sealed as per IP65
– Advantages in overview
- Hygienic design
- High quality materials for demanding applications
- Quick and simple transportation
- Easy-clean design
- Ergonomic operation
- Innovative three-phase AC technology
– Advantages in detail
- Smooth, food-neutral surfaces make the truck resistant to the adhesion of dirt and the spread of germs / bacteria.
- Stainless steel surfaces offer no risk of material abrasion during production.
- Closed fork section ensures hygienic separation of the load wheels and the goods to be carried (optional).
- Conforms to the EU directive for foodstuff hygiene.
- Bevelled surfaces allowing water to easily flow off them.
- Sealed multi-function tiller head (IP 65) to safeguard against high pressure cleaning and disinfection.
- Strong overlapping battery compartment hood protects the battery against the penetration of cleaning fluids.
High quality materials for demanding applications
The use of material suited to the application guarantees a high reliability and long life:
- Surfaces made from high quality stainless steel.
- To reduce corrosion the battery sits in a plastic tank which is on a carrier and installed on slide rails.
- Sealed and corrosion proof controls.
The new generation multifunction tiller head perfectly meets the ergonomic demands of the operator.
- Crawl button on the underside of the tiller arm control head for easily reachable operation with the tiller in the upright position.
- Rocker switches for comfortable operation in every tiller arm position.
- Centrally positioned large emergency stop button with safety cover.
- 3 colour LED battery monitor shows the battery discharge status.
- Battery changing from above or sideways with plastic sliders.
Quick and simple transportation
Proportional hydraulics and rising supportarm provide the best specification for fast, safe and ergonomic operation.
- Precise positioning.
- Fast raising and lowering of the forks.
- Smooth and shock-free pick up and placement of the load.
- Rising support-arm for effortless negotiation of uneven floors, ramps or loading bridges.
Innovative three-phase AC technology
Jungheinrich 3-phase AC motors offer high performance combined with reduced operating costs:
- Powerful acceleration.
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Quick change in direction of travel without ‘having to think’.
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
- 2-year guarantee on the drive motor.