– Electric pedestrian stacker with support arm lift, Electric pedestrian stacker with support arm lift (1.200 / 1.400 / 1.600 kg)
– Basic characteristics
- Lift (standard mast)
- from 2800 to 2900 mm
- Capacity / load
- from 1,20 to 1,60 t
- Fast lifting of light loads with Lift-Plus (optional)
- Additional support arm lift gives increased ground clearance
- Electric tiller steering for especially easy steering (optional)
– More characteristics
The EJC 212z/214z/216z pedestrian stacker is the professional solution for stacking and retrieving goods. Designed for high performance at heights of up to 5350 mm (EJC 214z), high residual capacities and long uptimes, it achieves maximum throughput. The electronically controlled, powerful lift motor provides smooth and quiet lifting or lowering of the load at the touch of a button: From smooth depositing, rapid lifting/lowering or precisely approaching the racking – the operator has everything under control at all times.
There is also a powerful 24-volt. 3-phase AC drive motor. With its optimum efficiency the motor ensures high speeds and outstanding acceleration in all situations. LiftPlus (optional) enables the EJCz 214/216 to achieve a significantly higher lift speed with a light load (up to 400 kg) in comparison with the standard version.
The support arm lift is a special feature on this truck: It ensures effortless operation on uneven floors, ramps, crossing plates or loading bridges with additional ground clearance – even with full load. It also allows two pallets to be transported simultaneously, doubling the speed of operation compared to single pallet transportation (optional).
The robust and rigid frame made of 8-mm thick steel, the stable 4-point suspension and the torsion-resistant mast ensure high residual capacities.
Electric tiller steering (optional) provides greatly reduced steering force for fatigue-free steering, especially when driving with the tiller vertical using the crawl speed button. A built-in charger (optional) ensures easy, reliable battery charging at any standard 240-V socket. Rapid lateral battery exchange enables the truck to be used in multi-shift operations.
Advantages in overview
- “Intelligent” controls and progressive drive technology
- Safe and comfortable stacking and retrieval
- Service-friendly design
- Long uptimes
- Versatile support arm lift
- High performance in every situation
- Fully informed at all times
Advantages in detail
“Intelligent” controls and progressive drive technology
Jungheinrich three-phase AC motors offer greater performance whilst reducing operating costs. Make the most of these advantages:
- High level of efficiency with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Rapid direction change
- Jungheinrich SpeedControl – roll-back protection on inclines.
- No carbon brushes – maintenance-free drive motor.
Versatile support arm lift
A second lifting mechanism, the support arm lift, is used to raise the support arms independently of the forks. As a result, the EJC 212z/214z/216z can overcome uneven ground, ramps and loading bridges with ease. Support arm and mast lifts operate independently of each other. The advantage: Double-decker transport of two pallets simultaneously is possible (optional).
Safe and comfortable stacking and retrieval
All lifting and lowering operations are easily controlled by the multi-functional tiller arm. This allows the operator to concentrate fully on stacking and retrieving. Other safety features that make stacking safe and efficient include:
- Precise, sensitive load lifting by speed controlled and noise-reduced hydraulic motor.
- LiftPlus (optional) enables the EJCz 214/216 to achieve a significantly higher lift speed with a light load (up to 400 kg) in comparison with the standard version. For improving throughput when stacking!
- Gentle depositing of loads using proportional hydraulics.
- Additional reduction of travel speed from lift heights of approx. 1.8 m.
- Rounded and enclosed truck contours.
- Four-wheel concept for maximum stability.
High performance in every situation
The EJC 212z/214z/216z has been designed for intensive operation. Its powerful lift motor (2.2/3 kW) and dynamic 1.6 kW drive motor in 3-phase AC technology ensure maximum throughput. Other advantages:
- 8 mm thick steel frame.
- Heavy-duty rolled box section forks.
- Torsion-resistant mast with high residual capacities.
- Slow travel with lowered forks reduces fork wear (optional).
- Service access ports on front apron.
- Support wheel with intelligently designed “bayonet” mechanism enables the wheel to be replaced from the top without having to raise the truck.
Fully informed at all times
Extensive instruments and setting options allow the operator to monitor the situation at a glance:
- Discharge indicator (3-colour LED) with lift cut-out.
- CanDis information display (optional) showing operating hours and control messages.
- Activation of truck via PIN and selection of 3 travel programs via CanCode (optional).
- Travel parameters can be set via CanDis and CanCode (optional).
Large battery capacities ensure long uptimes:
- MX battery compartment: 2 PzS 250 Ah
- LX battery compartment: 3 PzS 375 Ah
- On-board charger (24V/30A) for wet cell batteries and maintenance-free batteries for easy charging at any 230 V mains socket (optional).
- The standard side battery removal, for intensive multi-shift operation.