EJC 112 with Ramp Comfort
Electric pedestrian controlled truck (1000 and 1200 kg)
– Basic characteristics
- – Lift (standard mast)
- + from 2900 to 2900 mm
- – Capacity / load
- + from 1,20 to 1,20 t
- Manoeuvrable and compact with very short chassis
- Comfortable working environment with practical storage trays for pens and documents
- Sensitive lifting with speed-controlled hydraulic motor
- Fast, easy charging at any 13 Amp socket with on-board charger (optional)
The combination of 3-phase AC drive motor and our own internally developed electronic controller ensures maximum efficiency. The advantage is high speed and powerful acceleration with minimum energy consumption, which in turn ensures fast, efficient throughput.
Operators will also be pleased with precise lifting and gentle lowering (optional for EJC 110) of loads. The controlled lift motor and convenient keys on the tiller head allow the operator to stack loads to high heights, thereby lowering overall wear on material.
The power is supplied to the EJC 110/112 via batteries with capacities of up to 200 Ah. An on-board charger (optional) protected against moisture and dust ensures fast and easy charging at any 13 Amp plug socket. Optional fast charging is available.
Practical storage compartments on the dashboard and front of the truck give you ready access to all the resources you need such as pencils, knives or documents.
Advantages in overview
- Innovative drive technology and controller
- Precise, safe stacking and retrieving
- Service-friendly technology
- Optional equipment
- Manoeuvrable and compact
- Practical storage areas
- Long duty cycle
Advantages in detail
Innovative drive technology and controller
Our motors based on three-phase AC technology are perfectly optimised with the internally developed electric controller giving more performance while reducing operating costs. Make use of these benefits:
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Fast direction change.
- Maintenance-free drive motor.
Manoeuvrable and compact
With its compact chassis, the EJC is ideal for operating in confined areas. In addition you can continue working safely by pressing the crawl speed button with the tiller upright.
Precise, safe stacking and retrieving
Stacking and retrieving of loads is especially safe, reliable and economical due to:
Precise, sensitive load lifting with speed-controlled hydraulic motor.
- Gentle load depositing with two-stage lowering speed (EJC 110) and proportional hydraulics (EJC 112, optionally for the EJC 110).
- Long safety tiller provides a safe distance between the operator and the truck.
- Lift control system ensures less noise whilst lifting slowly.
Practical storage areas
The EJC 110/112 provides excellent storage space for the operator:
- Paper storage on the chassis cover.
- Extra storage areas next to control panel.
- Clip board (combined with the optional metal cover).
- Service access ports on the front of the chassis for fast tyre change.
- Wheel can be changed with the truck only slightly raised by using the castor wheel with a bayonet mechanism.
- Tiller electronics protected against moisture and dirt with IP65 protection.
- Electronic controller and built-in charger (optional) protected against moisture and dirt with IP54 protection.
Long duty cycle
- Battery capacities up to 200 Ah allow for long uptimes.
- On-board charger (optional) for easy charging at any 13Amp socket (also available with quick charge function for rapid charging within one shift).
- CanDis battery: discharge indicator and hour meter
- CanCode: access authorisation via PIN.
- Load backrest.
- Connection available for terminal, scanner or printer, etc.
- Especially sturdy metal battery cover for heavy-duty applications.