High performance trucks with low energy consumption
– Basic characteristics
| Lift (standard mast)
||from 2900 to 7500 mm
| Capacity / load
|| from 2,50 to 3,00 t
- Tailored performance based on application with efficiency and Drive&Lift Plus models
- Sideways battery removal with SnapFit
- Driver assistance systems to suit any application
- Parameter steering (optional)
- Ergonomic and easily adjustable operators environment
– More characteristics
Our Pure Energy technology concept enables us to achieve the best possible energy efficiency coupled with maximum performance.
By using the most advanced 3-phase AC technology in combination with our own manufactured electronic controller as well as an efficient and compact hydraulic unit, we have been able to significantly reduce energy consumption – while simultaneously increasing throughput. This is verified by tests as per the VDI cycle: At full throughput, our new Series 4 EFG consumes up to 10% less energy than a comparable competitor model.
A choice of configuration packages with variable travel/lift speeds from the Efficiency and Drive&Lift Plus modules will complete your transport and stacking operations with maximum energy efficiency.
The infinitely adjustable steering column and armrest allow for adjustment to suit all operator sizes. The individual adjustment of the controls is very easy to carry out thanks to the single-point adjustment via two adjustable axes.
The truck chassis is closed on the right side of the operator. This guarantees maximum rigidity and stability for the overall design. It also forms the basis for a number of storage options: From two sizes of cup holder via a clipboard to different sizes of compartments for e.g. papers and a smartphone. There is therefore room for everything that operators need to work efficiently throughout their shifts.
Advantages in overview
- Pure Energy
- Parameter steering
- Individually adjustable operating concept
- Options packages
- Sideways battery exchange
- Operator-oriented workstation
Advantages in detail
Our Pure Energy technology concept enables you to achieve the best possible energy efficiency coupled with maximum throughput:
- Most advanced 3-phase AC technology.
- Compact controller.
- Compact hydraulic unit.
- Demands-oriented control of the hydraulics/motors.
The right truck for every customer application. The Efficiency and Drive&Lift Plus packages make it possible:
- Jungheinrich Curve Control.
Drive&Lift Plus package:
- Performance package with greater travel/lift speeds.
Electric steering with dynamic response dependent on the travel program selected.
- Minimises unwanted steering changes.
- Slim steering column creates more legroom.
- Further improved energy efficiency.
- Further optimised throughput.
Sideways battery exchange
- Universal battery exchange system for all 48 V and 80 V trucks.
- Simple, rapid and reliable exchange system.
Individually adjustable operating concept
- A choice of five parameterised travel programmes.
- Stepless single-point adjustment of the armrest and steering column in two axises.
- A choice of three different operating controls.
- Adjustable lever and controls.
- Single or double pedal operation.
The ergonomics of the operator’s workstation guarantee relaxed, fatigue-free work:
- Low, highlighted entry step with level foot-well.
- Slim steering column for maximum knee and legroom.
- High-resolution, contrast-rich full-colour TFT display with self-explanatory symbols.
- Unobstructed view thanks to special overhead guard design, optimised chain and hose configuration.
- Operator-oriented storage concept for intuitive working
- Large, adjustable armrest with different upholstery fabrics and spacious storage compartment
- USB port for external power supply
- Low vibrations as the cab floats on special mountings
High drive dynamics and performance levels also require a high level of safety:
- Reduction in speed when cornering thanks to Jungheinrich Curve Control.
- No uncontrolled roll-back on ramps or inclines due to automatic parking brake (optional).
- Excellent stability due to extremely low centre of gravity and high pivot steer axle.
A range of optional operator assistance systems (optional) provides additional safety for the operator, truck and load:
- Access Control: The access control system releases the truck only after a sequence of safety checks:
<Numbering>Valid access code.</Numbering><Numbering>Closed seat switch.</Numbering><Numbering>Seatbelt is secured.</Numbering>
- Drive Control: The speed control which automatically reduces the speed of travel when cornering and from a defined lift height.
- Lift Control: The lift speed control which, in addition to reducing travel speed, also automatically reduces the tilt speed of the mast from a defined lift height. The tilt angle is shown on a separate display.