Electric four wheel truck (1.600 / 1.800 / 2.000 kg)
– Basic characteristics
- – Lift (standard mast)
- + from 3000 to 3000 mm
- – Capacity / load
- + from 1,60 to 2,00 t
- Electric hydraulic steering for improved operator comfort
- Automatic parking brake
- 5 individually adjustable operating programs
- New operating concept with SOLO and MULTI-PILOT in an armrest that accompanies the arm movement
- Driver assistance systems (optional)
– More characteristics
The newest generation of AC technology offers numerous advantages for electric counterbalance trucks:
- Minimal energy consumption due to high efficiency and energy recovery.
- Minimal service costs due to the reduction of mechanical and hydraulic components.
- Efficient electric hydraulic steering with AC technology.
The advantage: faster work cycles with significantly longer operating times from only one battery charge. Along with the reduced maintenance requirements, this results in low operating costs.
Changing the battery is simple and easy: the choice of three different battery changing options makes this easy for any user – even during three-shift operations
The robust truck construction, user-friendly design and innovative technology ensures long term reliability.
- Robust construction with steel bumpers, steel bonnet and protected lights.
- Enclosed chassis – even under the battery – for added stability and protection.
- Maintenance-free components (e.g. brakes and transmission).
- Innovative technology with halogen bulbs and LEDs.
– Advantages in overview
- Superior operator comfort
- Maintenance-free braking system
- Safety systems
- Professional battery management
- Maintenance-free motors
- Intelligent electronics
– Advantages in detail
Superior operator comfort
The ergonomically designed operator’s cab allows for relaxed operation with low fatigue, even during long shifts:
- Light and effortless electric hydraulic steering, reduces the number of steering wheel turns and a smaller steering wheel.
- The elimination of hydraulic components in the leg area reduces steeringrelated noise and provides more legroom.
- The height and pitch of the steering column is adjustable.
- All essential controls are located on the adjustable armrests (adjustable height and length), making operation especially comfortable.
- Minimal vibration due to the decoupling of the cabin from the chassis (“Floating Cab”).
- Clearly arranged operator display.
Professional battery management
3-phase AC technology offers both improved efficiency as well as optimum energy recovery, thereby ensuring longer operating times between battery changes.
- Lateral battery access.
- Individual replacement systems with pedestrian pallet trucks, fork lifts or cranes.
- Simple, space-saving charging via side door.
- Easy access for maintenance.
- Safe horizontal transport.
- Built-in charger with 2 charging categories for more flexibility and shorter charging times compared to conventional chargers.
Maintenance-free braking system
Three maintenance-free braking systems make braking safe and comfortable:
- Motor brake for regenerative braking during deceleration.
- Automatically engaging parking brake for secure stopping, even on ramps.
- Brake pedal operated, maintenancefree disc brakes during dangerous situations.
The new generation of three-phase AC motors will impress you with their quiet and precise operation at all speeds.
- High torque for faster operation cycles.
- Lifetime lubrication of main components.
- Individually mounted drive motors for simpler servicing.
- Dust and water jet protection to IP 54.
Excellent drive dynamics and performance provide a high degree of safety. That’s why the EFG Series 3 includes a comprehensive range of safety equipment:
- Deactivation of the hydraulic functions if seat is unoccupied.
- No roll-back on ramps or inclines due to the automatic parking brake, even when the truck is switched off.
- Automatic reduction of the driving speed when cornering with Jungheinrich Curve Control.
- High mounted fully floating axle.
A range of operator assistance systems (optional) provide even more safety for the operator, the fork lift truck and the load:
- Access Control: The access control system unlocks the vehicle only after a sequence of safety checks:
1. Valid access rights.
2. Closed seat switch.
3. Seatbelt is secured.
- Drive Control: The speed control which automatically reduces the speed of travel when cornering and from a defined lift height.
- Lift Control: The lift speed control which, in addition to the travel speed reduction, also automatically reduces the tilt speed of the mast from a defined lift height. The tilt angle is shown on a separate display.
Jerk-free travel, smooth reversing and precise positioning.
- Optimally adapted to any situation using 5 individual work programmes.
- The monitoring of all components and saving of service data, allowing fast and low cost maintenance routines using the diagnosis system.
- Standard display of the steering wheel position and the travel speed.