1. Basic characteristics
– Lift (standard mast)
– Capacity / load
|Low fuel consumption
|| Generously designed operator workplace
|Excellent stability during travel due to extremely low centre of gravity and high pivot steer axle
|| Driver assistance systems (optional)
– More characteristics
Jungheinrich Diesel and LPG counterbalanced trucks with hydrostatic drive give a high handling efficiency, particularly in shuttle perations (e.g. trailer and loading bay operations). The power of this drive technology is demonstrated to full advantage: high acceleration, rapid direction changes and precise driving characteristics. With 5 operating modes, the performance characteristics can be adapted to the requirements of numerous varied applications.
State-of-the-art engines from the automotive industry facilitate precise operation and optimum productivity combined with low fuel consumption by means of their electronic control systems. All engines have low exhaust emission and comply with at least the current EU regulations. A regulated 3-way catalyser for LPG as well as soot filter systems for Diesel trucks are optionally available.
The workplace is optimally designed with the operator in mind. It provides safety, protects the operator’s health and ensures relaxed and concentrated operation – the best basis for high productivity throughout the shift. The laminated safety glass roof panel offers protection from the weather and falling items. The increased amount of light in the cabin creates a pleasant working atmosphere contributing to faster and safety stacking and retrieval.
– Advantages in overview
- Ergonomic operator workplace
- Handling efficiency and drive characteristics
- Assistance systems
- Intelligent electronics
2. Ergonomic operator workplace
Comfortable and helping maximise productivity with exemplary ergonomics:
- Easy and safe access due to a large step easily visible from above.
- Floating Cab: vibration reduction due to 4-way suspension of the seat module.
- Height and rake adjustable, slim steering column with memory function.
- Easy entry to the cab: the steering column tilts forward by means of a simple pull on the memory function lever.
- Excellent all-round visibility thanks to special roof and and panel design as well as unobstructed roof window made from laminated safety glass.
- SOLO-PILOT, Comfort Display and operating console are integrated into the right armrest and are particularly easy to operate and read. The armrest is both vertically and horizontally adjustable.
- Comfortable working environment in any weather due to comfort cabs in various designs (optional).