– Basic characteristics
|Lift (standard mast):
||from 2900 to 7500 mm
| Capacity / load:
||from 1,60 to 2,00 t
- Low fuel consumption
- Driver assistance systems (optional)
- Driver orientated workplace
- Excellent stability during travel due to extremely low centre of gravity and high pivot steer axle
- Ergonomic and easily adjustable operators environment
– Advantages in detail
A hydrostatic drive gives you the best energy efficiency coupled with maximum throughput – particularly when reversing:
- Stepless power transmission and high starting torques.
- Electronic control for precise adjustment of drive and hydraulic functions.
- The five electronically selectable operating/travel programs ensure optimum performance parameters for every application.
- Automatic increase in rpm during lifting and lowering.
- Very precise control of travel speed – the truck is very responsive.
- Low maintenance costs due to direct drive without wearing parts, such as clutch, differential and gears.
- Hydrostatic steering ensures steering is effortless and very precise.
Outstanding travel dynamics and performance levels require a high level of safety. Our hydrostatic drive trucks already offer you a comprehensive safety package as standard:
- Deactivation of the hydraulic functions if seat is unoccupied.
- No uncontrolled roll-back on ramps or inclines due to the automatic parking brake, even with the engine switched off.
- Excellent stability due to extremely low inherent centre of gravity and high pivot steer axle in the newest generation.
- Damping on mast and tilt cylinders for increased handling safety.
A range of additional operator assistance options provides even more safety for the operator, truck and load:
- Access Control: The access control system allows operation of the fork lift only if the ‘seat occupied’ and belt lock detection systems have been activated in turn.
- Drive Control: The speed control which automatically reduces the speed of travel when cornering and from a defined lift height.
- Lift Control (includes Drive Control): Automatically reduces the tilt speed of the mast from a defined lift height. Tilt angle shown on separate display.
The high-performance filter system ensures cleaner oil and a long service life for all components:
- Full-flow hydraulic oil filtration with combined suction and return filtering for maximum oil purity.
- Hydraulic tank integrated in frame.
- Ventilation of hydraulic tank via filter.
- Pressure relief valves protect against excess pressure and overloading.
The hydrostatic drive allows completely wearfree braking:
- Frequent brake pedal operation is no longer necessary.
- Parking brake: Sprung-loaded laminated oil immersed parking brake as a maintenance-free, enclosed system.
Intelligent controls and electronics
- Software and hardware for controls developed and produced in-house.
- Sensitive adjustment of hydraulic functions via electromagnetic valves.
- Splash-proof electronic drive and hydraulic controls in CAN-Bus design.
- State-of-the-art engines with performance figures falling far within the strict statutory limit values.
- Powerful yet low-consumption engines.