– Lift (standard mast): from 120 to 120 mm
– Capacity / load: from 3,00 to 3,00 t
- Reinforced chassis
- Unique controls
- Compact and manoeuvrable
- Fast lift as standard (up to 120 kg)
- Robust and reliable
The AM 30 hand pallet truck is the ideal solution for all manual transport duties over short distances. Its exceptionally high capacity of 3000 kg allows it to operate in a wide range of applications. Both for heavy and unusually sized loads. This is where its advantages come into play:
- Easy to operate controls – equally comfortable for left and right-handed operators. Manoeuvring with one hand on the tiller arm is both comfortable and safe.
- Standard fast lift (up to 120 kg) for lifting pallets clear of the floor with just three pump strokes.
- Short chassis length offers maximum manoeuvrability in restricted conditions.
The chromed wheel and joint bushings allow for easy pulling or pushing. They feature remarkably quiet running and maintenance-free operation.
Advantages in overview
Effortless transport of heavy loads
- Special reinforcement of the load-bearing parts makes the AM 30 ideal for transporting particularly heavy loads.
Designs for every application
- The different fork lengths available ensure that even loads with extreme centres of gravity can be transported safely.
Easy to handle
- The easy-to-use controls are equally suitable for both left and right-handed operators.
- The special lowering valve allows loads to be lowered precisely or in small increments.
- The standard fast lift (up to 120 kg) ensures that Euro pallets can be lifted clear of the floor with only 3 pump strokes. Maximum lift height is achieved with only 5 pump strokes.
- 105° steering angle to each side ensures maximum manoeuvrability, even in narrow aisles or on an HGV.