Electric pedestrian pallet truck EJE M13/ M15 – Powerful and efficient with 3-phase AC drive motor.Extremely manoeuvrable due to compact design. High driving and cornering stability due to integrated support wheels. Maintenance-free gel battery and integrated charger. Built-in weighing system (optional).
Electric pedestrian pallet truck EJE M13/ M15 have compact design – Jungheinrich.
1. Electric pedestrian pallet truck EJE M13/ M15
The EJE M13 and EJE M15 trucks were specially developed for the internal transfer of lighter goods. The 0.6-kW drive motor supports the transport of pallets and goods weighing up to 1500 kg over short distances. Therefore the EJE M13 and EJE M15 are ideal for use in small and medium-sized companies with an occasional need for goods transport.
Thanks to the maintenance-free, powerful 3-phase AC motor, energy consumption is reduced and the best conditions are provided for rapid and cost-efficient goods throughput.
This gives the EJE M13 and EJE M15 their advantages, particularly in confined spaces: Their compact design, the low front end length (l2) of just 435 mm and the low overall height guarantee maximum manoeuvrability and offer every operator an optimum view of the fork tips.
EJE M13 – Jungheinrich
In addition, two sprung and cushioned support wheels ensure safe and stable travel. A gel battery used in conjunction with a built-in charger allows for flexible operation, without having to fill up the battery with water.
2.Benefit from the advantages of the pedestrian pallet truck EJE M13/ M15
2.1 Innovative drive and control technology
Motors with 3-phase AC technology offer many advantages and more efficiency while simultaneously reducing the operating costs thanks to the perfect match with our own controllers:
- High efficiency levels with excellent energy management.
- Rapid directional change without delay.
- No carbon brushes mean the drive motor is maintenance-free.
The pedestrian pallet truck EJE M15 Motors with 3-phase AC technology – Ảnh: Jungheinrich.
2.2 Energy efficiency
Economic energy management increases the efficiency and lifetime of the battery and components:
- Smart shut down: the EJE M13 shuts down automatically after 30 minutes without use.
- Energy recovery due to regenerative braking.
2.3 Compact design
Thanks to their compact design, the EJE M13 and the EJE M15 are perfect for use in confined spaces.
- High manoeuvrability due to short chassis dimension and low overall height.
- Important instruments such as battery discharge indicator, hourmeter, emergency disconnect and key are centrally located on the truck.
- Sufficient storage space even with slender design.
The pedestrian pallet truck EJE M15 – Jungheinrich
2.4 Ergonomic operations
The trucks are perfectly adapted to the ergonomic needs of the operator:
- Reduced force required while steering due to low-mounted tiller.
- Dual-sided operation of tiller handle for ergonomic and safe use.
2.5 Optimum stability
The EJE M13 and EJE M15 have two sprung support rollers installed alongside the drive wheel. These increase the stability of the truck, thereby reducing the risk of transport damage. Entry rollers have also been fitted to the fork tips on the standard model to ensure the easy picking up of pallets.
The EJE M13 and EJE M15 have two sprung support rollers – Jungheinrich
2.6 Safe operation
Various safety measures reduce the risk of injury for operators and guarantee a high level of safety:
- Reduced risk of foot injuries due to low ground clearance of only 35 mm.
- Additional protection due to the complete closed housing, in particular the lift cylinder.
the EJE M13 and the EJE M15 can be ordered with a weighing system – Jungheinrich
As an option, the EJE M13 and the EJE M15 can be ordered with a weighing system. This enables goods to be weighed and moved using just one truck. Four weighing cells provide optimal results with a deviation of less than 1% across the entire weighing range.
Jungheinrich – Rotomatik